Chapter 11 Sleepover

(Y/n's perspective)

I walked home with Tanjiro and Inosuke. They were very impressed with all of the gifts Zenitsu gave me. Tanjiro had to carry my flowers since my arms got tired. He's so nice.

"So, how did your Valentine's day go with Kanao yesterday?"

"It went really really well! I took her out to dinner and she seemed really happy about it!"

Tanjiro said, "Thank you for convincing me to do that y/n!"

I smile.

"No problem."

He drops me off at my house. I was so happy with my gifts! Zenitsu is so nice and considerate towards me! I can't wait to go on my date with Zenitsu! What am I gonna wear? I open my closet. I realize that all I have is uniforms and sweatpants and hoodies and t-shirts. I grew out of all of my dresses. I'm gonna need to buy a dress.

I get my giant teddy bear and snuggle it to sleep. Maybe I should bring it to my sleepover tomorrow. I'm so excited!

(Tanjiro's POV)

I walk into the kitchen the next morning to see Nezuko getting ready for her huge girl's sleepover today. I told her it probably wasn't the best idea to do it on a Sunday because it was a school night but I guess it's fine.

My little sister Hanako goes up to Nezuko.

"Nezuko! Can I please be part of the sleepover too?"

"Of course!" Nezuko smiled.

She was always the most kind person.

I then checked my phone to see that I got about 12 missed calls from Zenitsu. He tried to call me at 3 in the morning again. I go to my room and call him back. He picks up.

"Hey Zenitsu! What's up-"

"Tanjiro! Your sister is having a sleepover at her house right!?"

"Uuhhh..... yeah."

"Who's going!?"

"Well, there's of course Nezuko, Hanako, Makomo, Kiyo, Sumi, Naho, y/n, Aoi and Kanao-"

"Good! I need to get over that sleepover!"

"Zenitsu, it's a strictly only girl sleepover. I'm not even going to be out of my room most of the time to give them privacy. Why do you even want to go?"

I hear him roll his eyes at me over the phone.

"Because Tanjiro, Everyone knows that girls always tell other girls their crushes! I need to know who y/n likes so badly or at least what she thinks of me!"

"Why don't you just ask her yourse-"

"NO! ARE YOU CRAZY!?"

"Sorry...sorry"

"Also, they talk about their type and stuff so I need to know what it is!"

"Zenitsu, it's not right to eavesdrop...."

"I'll be there in an hour."

He hangs up.

Now I'm scared of this sleepover. Nezuko asked everyone to come over early so they could spend the whole day together. Slowly, all the girls started coming over to the house until everyone was there.

(Y/n's perspective)

I knock at the door to see all the girls waiting for me. They all come up and hug me as Nezuko carries my bag for me.

"Hello y/n!" Aoi said, smiling.

"Where did you get that giant teddy bear?" Kiyo asked me.

"Oh! I got it from Zenitsu."