35

Several days have passed.

Thank you for coming to do this Juanita, Mandi and Michele and your coworkers too. We are happy to do it. We are going to leave and come back.  The serving staff will stay. We want to go home and shower and return with our spouses. Graciela and Eduardo thank you for the check.  Please do not tip the servers. We pay them well for catering events.  They will enjoy the food and the music like everyone else.

We leave and people are showing up.

We move our vehicles so the people could park where we were at

Mom this place is nicely decorated. Mijo Allison, Manuel, Willie and Jess did a terrific job. I am sorry for being late. I went to pick up car. The place was closing at 4 today. I cam help with anything that needs to be done. Allan dropped it off at the place.  I was surprised you worked part of the day. I felt guilty taking Wed- Friday off. Manuel went to work on Friday for the same reason. I took a photo of my car. Abuelo, Abuela , Willie, Manuel,Allison and Jess come and look.

It looks nice bro

It looks nice bro. I am really happy with it. Thank you all for helping me buy it, making lunches for us and for actually doing the work.  Dr. Ortiz  car is almost done too. He and his wife, Dr. Grimes was paying the last part of it when I went to pick up my baby.  Jesus it looks nice. Thank you Allison.  Your brother tells me you did that by free hand. Yes I did.  I am going to go take a shower.

Jesus left and the disc jockey arrived. He and she are setting up his sound system.

Sweetie I am so sorry to hear about your home in Virginia that was my sister left you. Auntie Maura thank you. Do they have any clues who started the fire and all the staff who lived there are dead now? Auntie an actress named Sandra Bullock and her two children were the last ones there.
Why are you all looking at me weirdly? Sweetie she is the one your aunt wouldn't date each time we had problems or divorced one another. I didn't know Auntie Jane.  The house had sentimental value of course but the employees who died are the ones I am angry about. Alesha Peeples place in the Hamptons was burned too on purpose and Sandra was the last one to rent it out too.  Maur do you think its her who is responsible for the bomb attempt? I don't know. I can tell Kono and have her look into it with the two departments in those states. I will contact Jason Stratham and let him know not to rent out any hotel rooms to her. I know she is in town this week. I didn't return her call Auntie Maura when June told me she left a message.  I have been too busy. Do you have extra security protecting your home and properties? Yes we both do which is blowing our budgets.  I have noticed my property manager in Lake Tahoe and notified them she is not to be allowed to stay or be in any of my properties.  The sporting good store and the Inn had security have her leave both places. At my cabin, she was seem on the video footage and they notified the sheriff's department.  Babe Kono is over there with Stanley eating let's go tell her. Again sweetie I am so sorry.

The music is flowing well and Manuel is dancing with Allison, Jesus is dancing with his mom, baby girl IA now dancing with June, Graciela and Eduardo are dancing too.

Hi you two. Hi Stanley. Hello ladies . We are getting ready to dance even though we don't salsa dance we are willing to try. Kono we need to talk to you about more information about Sandra.  Stan please go get me a water.  Be right back. Kono my niece informed her home that she inherited from my twin sister was burned down and the staff who worked there died in the fire. Oh no  but what does this have to do with Sandra? Thanks Stan.

I sip some of the water and listen to Maura.

Stan I will be right back I need to have the station to call the two sheriff's in Virginia and the Hamptons. We need to find her here before she leaves our city. Okay!

Kono goes inside to make the call and we tell Stanley.  He sees this as sad news but also good if they find proof she did the two fires.

Maura she is in town? Yes I  don't know where but Kono knows . She will call her people and the other leo agencies too.

Kono returns.

Okay all the agencies have put a bolo out to bring her in to question her  as a person of interest. Maura you still have extra security on your properties right? Yes I do. Avery said she never returned her call. I will be right back.

I see Kono walking towards me.

Avery Maura tells me Sandra has tried to contact you. Yes but with her bring at places with my family and friends and everything that has occurred.  I don't return her call. Please go inside and ask Juanita if you can use her bedroom to make a call. I will have my people put a trace on her cell. Okay. June . Go ahead this is more important.

June goes to my aunt's and Stanley.  We go speak with Juanita to ask and tell her why.

Kono here is the key to my bedroom.  I hope this works.  We all do. Thank you Juanita.  By the way the party I an enjoying myself. I am glad you are Kono.

We leave to go inside.  I call the station and have them trace the call when Avery calls her. The detective tells me to give them ten minutes to set it up and the cell number Avery will use since they know Avery has two cells. Avery tells me she will use her personal cell one. She left her other one at home charging.