32

We are finally home and Allison is with my family and I. Mrs. Garcia your son and I thought you might like a copy of a photo we had framed for you. Thank you Allison. I know exactly where I am going to put this. Eduardo your son and niece are out of lounge. If you want it,
than you can keep it.

 If you want it,than you can keep it

Perfect thank you

Perfect thank you. Graciela may we? No you can keep the photo in a photo album. They had plans to kills us. Family or not. Yes dear.

Mom we are going to go to my room to put one in my bedroom. I am going to take a quick shower than go to Allison's home. Okay mijo. Manuel I will stay here and wait. Okay suit yourself. Would you like some sangria or ice tea while you wait? I would like that yes. Juanita we are going to go change our clothes. Mom I am going to take a quick shower too and get out of this suit. I will be eating with Jess and Willie. They asked me if I would help them on Dr. Ortiz car. Okay mijo.

Here is your tea. Thank you. Tell me more about yourself than what you disclosed earlier. Mrs. Garcia there really is not much more than what your son shared with you. I am a St. Louis Cardinal fan. Let me take you a tour of Manuel's home.

I used a hammer and hung it up than removed my clothes and putting my suit, tie and shirt to be dropped off at the cleaners and get my abuelo and brothers clothing too

Jesus put your stuff in this bag so I can drop it off at the cleaners. I will get abuelo's on the way downstairs. Okay!

I entered my bathroom and took a quick shower thinking I really liked Allison and she liked me too. I have dated other women but not someone as her caliber.

This home is lovely. Thank you.

Your sons are definitely opposite die hard fans of baseball. I am done. Mom I have Jesus , abuela and abuelo clothes to take to the cleaners. If you like your dress taken, please go change. Excuse me Allison.

My mother left us.

Your mother gave me a tour of your home. I like it. Well all of the furniture was here already. We bought it from Ryan Rizzoli and added a few touches. We left our other furniture at my parents home which. I mean my mother's home that she rents out. Manuel its okay to say your parents. It takes awhile. It was the same for me. I was only close to my father. Would you like more tea? No go bring your swim trunks and hygiene bag with you. I would like to go swimming before we eat dinner. Okay I will be right back. Mom I am going to eat dinner with her. The bag is in the other room. Okay!

My son Jesus comes and kisses me on my cheek and tells us goodbye and leaves.

Manuel returns with a bag and he kisses his mom goodbye and we say goodbye after I put my empty glass in the sink than leave.