11

We all met up at the nugget to talk on how we can help them through this

We all met up at the nugget to talk on how we can help them through this.  We all decided we would take turns providing meals and helping them pack Eduardos belongings and do what they want for him.

At the dealership...
Mrs. Garcia here is your contract, manual, keys and fob. Please contact me if you need anything regarding your vehicle.  We programmed local stations here to your liking as you requested.  Thank you.

Jesus you drive us back to the hotel.  We have alot to discuss and I have to write alot for Lisa to handle for me. Manuel we  will go with you. Okay abuela and abuelo.  We want to talk to you.

I got my grandparents in my car and my brother got my mother in her car.

Manuel you and Jesus are the heir to our monies. We have removed our son and the others a long time ago. They are aware of this and are not happy with our decision.  You two boys have always been their for us and we love and respect you and your brother for everything you sis and went through the years to keep this family in Sacramento as one. Abuelo are you sure? Yes let's go upstairs to our suite and talk. Your brother has already moved your mother's belongings in the suite along with your guys.  We didn't want you two have to pay for another night in your room.  You guys will sleep on the two couches. We already have extra bedding there. Okay abuela.

We were at the nugget gambling and nearby one another. Security came to ask Maura if they could do anything else besides blocking off the area for us. She told them no and he left. We gambled for two hours than drove back or walked back to the hotel.

In the hotel...
I have everything written for Lisa.  I text her and she and Jane are coming along with Dr. Isles and Rony.

I am going to take a shower and change.  Okay mom.

She left us and our elders said they were going to take a nap.

Jesus they told what they done. Did you know? No I was surprised too. I got a call from Tia and he had a few choice words. The family are not happy.  Tio wants to contests their will. Samantha Harris is handling and reassured me and abuela they can waste their money it won't change the outcome.  Jesus I still cannot believe he never told any of us about his heart condition.  Tio asked me how he died.  I just told him he died.  When I called his friends and family, they asked too. I didn't give them the answer they wanted. Mom text them so they know now. They don't know she was planning to divorce them and we should not state either. 

My brother nodded yes. We loved our father even if he was an asshole.

Our mother came out and looked more relaxed.  We could tell she had been crying because her face and nose was red.

We hear the door bell.  It's Jane, Lisa, Dr. Isles and Rony.  Manuel opens it.

Please come in. Please have a seat. Lipton Ice tea and some cookies should be here soon. 

We all sit and Jesus gets up to answer the door. The hotel employee pushes a cart full of plastic  bottles of ice tea and assortment of cookies . He leaves and Jesus closes the door behind him after giving him a tip.

Please take a bottle and choose whatever and how many you want of the cookies.

Lisa I wrote everything down.  Here are the death certificates you will need. I am selling his truck and donating all of his belongings that his parents nor my sons want.  Everything else we decided as a family to give it to the men's shelter.  They will come Monday to pick it up. So we don't have to leave the house.  We all talked and are here and will be to support you all. We will were going to help you pack  but it seems you have that handled. Everyone else is gambling at the nugget or maybe now on the strip checking out the vehicles and maybe shopping says Lisa.  

Lisa looks over everything and asks questions . She asks Juanita to sign legal documents after she notes the location and companies to contact that give her the legal right to take care of it for our mother.

Lisa Samantha Harris will deal on my in-laws behalf the family who are going to contest their will. They have decided to leave everything to my sons only. They were told and are not happy.  When we go Wednesday, we will only stay for the funeral. Maura we would like to fly back afterwards. None of us want to deal with them longer than what is necessary.  We will cancel the hotel and everyone will get their monies back and the rental of vehicles that goes beyond Wednesday. 

My wife and Jane start making calls to cancel. Rony sent out a group text updating them on the plan changes. Everyone finishes the calls and texting.

Juanita where are your inlaws? I would like to check their vitals and your three too.
They are taking a nap. Please call or text me when they wake up so I can return.  Juanita, Jesus and Manuel in that order I will check your vitals.

It didn't take long.  We finished our tea and ate some of the cookies than we left.

Why don't you boys sleep.  Mom we are going to go the gym to work out. We are not tired. Remember our dinner Olivia and Eric are sending you here at five. We will be back before than.  Call us if you three need us.

We hug our mother and left to work out our anger and sadness. Jess and I knew we didn't see eye to eye with the old man, but he still was our father.