31

Jane receives a phone call and she answers it. She listens and tells him thank you and she would be donating money to help the officers who responded monies for colleges. She tells him to text her the names. She ends the conversation .

Angela, Genaro and several others are dead. All of her friends were arrested too for having guns on them. They found massive amount of weed in the home. Apparently they have been watching him and her for awhile.

Well we new she was bad but never did I think my son was says. Eduardo I have been telling you for years what people were saying. Graciela I heard the gossip but didn't want to believe it. Look at the house car he drove. Eduardo not all drive an expensive vehicle or live in an expensive home. They don't want to attract attention to them. Jane thank you for telling us and getting my family and all of us out there before it became a blood bath. Your welcome Eduardo. I did enjoy the food. The Mexican flavor was different. Yes a Tejano flavor. Your right says Rosalie.

Well we can all go back and relax. When we get on the plane, I and our family who are doctors will check your vitals. Okay Dr. Isles. Jane will we still need security? To be honest you should have at least one with you two at least and the others it's up to them. With your law suit monies, you are a easy mark to come into danger or even be kidnapped. Mijos what do you think? Jesus and I think you three should. We will be more careful. Okay, I will key Jason know. Graciela we won't be going back there anymore. His relatives could still be a threat to us.

Allison holds my hand and rubs the top of it. I smile at her.

Manuel you will be okay but what they said is true. I know from experience. What do you mean? I was involved with a man who was a drug lord but didn't know it until one night. I left him afterwards. I have kept my personal life quiet ever since. All my relationships have been a failure. I finally stopped when I moved here to start a new life.
I see. You don't have to worry about your son Juanita. He and his people are dead.

My mother's face looks relieved and she nods.

We finally arrive at the airport.

Let's watch a movie we can agree on.

We go through security which takes a while because of the amount of people going through plus we all except Jess have to claim our guns in a locked secure approved FSA box except for the Leo's who identify themselves with their badges and work identification . We finally are on my plane by two. Emily, myself, TJ, Olivia and Liam check my family vitals. Our abuelo is the only one blood pressure us high. Dr. Emily Foster Raymund retakes it and it has gone down.

Eduardo I will recheck it a twenty minutes. Please relax. Thank you.
We all decided to watch the a Eddie Murphy movie after we listened to the co pilot and the flight attendants safety instructions. Maura asks we all are served beverages and popcorn. We all ordered our beverages and wait before they started the movie.

Allison seats next to me while we watch the movie.