6

Mom Eduardo Junior is drunk. He apparently left them after Juanita told him she wouldn't give him her winnings nor deposit in their account. She is divorcing him.  Lisa told me it was coming to that. We will wait to see if they want our help or not.  We should probably head back too.  It's already eleven o'clock and we all were up early.

We cashed the rest of our winnings and leave. We will walk and drive to get our vehicles and park them at the hotel.

Mom we are  going to go get the cars.  We have the keys dad left here.  Please lock the door and don't open unless it's us. We will tell security too. Okay!

 Okay!

We finally made it back to the hotel with our vehicles

We finally made it back to the hotel with our vehicles.  We see the Garcia brothers, Jess and Willie .

Jane my mother needs a good divorce attorney.  She has decided to divorce him. He will be moving out Sunday night when we return.  My brother will drive Jess other car back  He doesn't know it.  She is staying with us in our room.  We have one room with two beds. So she will get one of our beds and we sleep in the same bed.  I am sorry to hear about the divorce. Don't be it's been coming for a long time. Manuel I will do it. Lisa your a judge. True, but I was a assistant district  attorney and was with a firm in the bay area years ago. As a judge we have to know more than a lawyer who has a speciality. Your mother told me on the drive before she switched vehicles that she was seriously thinking about it.  Plus I can get it done faster than a another lawyer with my connections    Thank you Lisa.  I will let her know.  When will you like to meet with her? Tomorrow in our suite with Maura. She won alot.  Tell her to hold off depositing it. She was going  to open a new account. Please don't or it will have to be 50/50in the divorce. If she like, we can keep it in our home safe or our bank until the divorce is final.  Thank you we will let my mom know. Please have her come to our room at 9 for breakfast.  We will.

We all went inside.  We went to the bar to have night cap. We see their father drunk.  We don't say anything and get tables and order our drinks.

Mom Ryan and I are going to head up to our suite.  Baby girl and June are there already as well as Olivia and Eric.  Okay.  Breakfast we will have with them since you will be busy.

Renee comes up to me.

Julianne he js wastes. What would you like us to do? Let him be and you two enjoy your evening.  We will bring having breakfast in our suite.  Tomorrow you two have the rest of the weekend off. Thank you.

They leave and we go towards the elevators with Rosalie and Philip.

Rony we should probably head up too. We will be up there shortly after we finish.  Okay!