17

The following morning my brother and I left to Willie and Jess home to work on the body of my car. Willie was waiting  for us and told us to make what we wanted . He had to get going to work.

Jesus let's start sanding all the rust off.

We put our masks and started sanding the car. Jess called us to tell us the car parts store would be delivering the parts this afternoon.

At the medical clinic... I received a call from Jennifer. Maura we got a delivery that we never ordered.  Samuel and  I thought it was suspicious when we heard a ticking sound. Everything is okay. The police were called and they sent the bomb squad over.  Our patients and several of the employees were scared. They are having us close the clinic today. We just got finished being interviewed. Half of the patients are left and several staff along with volunteers too still are waiting to be interviewed. We are staying here until everyone is done being interviewed.  I ordered food from KFC and the volunteers went to pick up cold beverages. The police and we are looking into it. I am on my way. No please don't. You are safer at home. We just wanted you to know. Okay Jennifer please keep me updated.  I will as well as Dr.Baker. Okay thank you!

I ended the call.

Babe what's wrong? A shipment came that was never ordered and it had a bomb in it. Maura that is scary. I know. Everyone is fine and Jennifer Reeves don't want me going in. She and Jennifer will keep me updates. Jennifer feels it is better I stay here.  I am going to ask Chin I mean Kono to ask her to send a bomb squad besides the airport security to check Jane and my plane too. I need to call Jane and hire security to make sure no one messes with our planes.  I will call Jane and you call Kono.

My landline is ringing.

Kono its Maura on line three.  Okay thank you Diandra.

I answer linr three.

Maura I heard. Kono please have then check Jane and my plane. Rony us calling Jane to let her know.  My next call is to Jason to hire security for the hangars until we find out who is responsible for the bomb and is arrested.  Okay will do.  Kono if it costs send me the bill. Will do. Thank you.

We end the call.

Diandra have the bomb squad to go the airport and go through Jane and Maura's hangars and plane. Maura said to send her the bill. Okay!

Detective Atwater and Detective Raymund let's go to the clinic.

My personal cell is ringing.

Hey Maura what can I do for you? Someone sent a bomb to the clinic.  Wow and suspects? I don't know. I need you to send people to Jane and my hangars to stay with our planes etcetera until the person or people responsible for the bomb are arrested and the threat is over with.  I will have Lisa get on it.  Jason I don't care of how many people. I understand. We will make sure.  Maura you probably should hire more security too for your home and properties.  I will send you a list. Please do the same. I will call my managers of my properties. Thanks.

I ended the call. Jane calls me and we talk. She states she will start calling the properties from A -  J and for me to contact K - Z.

Maur no one got hurt.  They will eventually find the people or person.  I hope so J. Babe its going to be OK. I hope so. Love you J. Love you too Maur.

I ended my call. Maura let's do yoga to help you stay calm. I will after I make calls to my property managers from J - Z. I will make us lunch than come to help you.  Thank you.

At the Garcia home....
Jesus and I  are taking a break.  We made lunch and are eating the food and drinking bottles of water.

Jesus we got alot done. Let's go home after we clean up the garage and here.  Manuel I will clean the garage area. You clean up here.we need to wait for the delivery still. I forgot..It's okay we both are staying busy so we don't think much about the old man and the family. I know it just fucked up.

Manuel nods in agreement. We finished our lunch and start cleaning up.  Midway the guy comes with his truck full of parts. We also ordered more breathing filters and sand paper.  Two deliveries occur. We signed for them. I paid the guy for the filters and sand paper. It takes awhile because the engine parts are heavy. The guy used a dolly to bring in the crates. Manuel goes back inside to finish cleaning the kitchen.  It takes the two men to bring in everything  about 30 minutes before they leave.  Jesus comes and helps me finish.

Jesus  we are filfthy..I know.  I called mom to see how they are doing.  They are relaxing and watching the novellas.  But abuelo just got off the phone with Tio.  Mom told security that no one that asks to see us is to get through . She printed a list with their contact information and aliases too  Jesus this is bull shit. I know hopefully they will stop. This is just causing more stress than the three of them need. I agree.

We lock up the garage and go inside to turn the alarm and lock up than leave for home.