8

My sons went with me to meet with Lisa so I could start my divorce petition.

Morning Rony ordered us all Belgium waffles, bacon , coffee, scrambled eggs and strawberries for breakfast with a cranberry juice. Thank you. While we are waiting, here is my winnings. I see you placed in an envelope and sealed it. Jane can you place it in the safe with ours but first Juanita's name on it. Okay!

Juanita I need to know why you want the divorce. Eduardo cheated on me for numerous years and I always take him back. He just did it again a few days ago and thinks I don't know about it. I told him to go back to Texas and be with her. I don't know her name but saw photos of them which his niece provided us all to see. I see. Please write her name and contact information.
Please write down all your assets together, when you stopped working and the names of the women if you know it and the city and state would be helpful.

Manuel's cell rings and he answers it.  He is looking like he is worried about something.

Jesus stay with mom. Abuelo needs me. Why what is wrong? Dad got arrested this morning.  Mijo what are you saying? He is dead. They found in his cell deqd. They don't what caused it. They need a ride to identify his body. Manuel is Graciela and Eduardo okay?.My abuela isn't. I will go with you and stay with her. Babe bring her here so she has family and us. Juanita and you guys I am sorry.  Thank you Dr. Isles. Manuel I will go with you. Jesus you bring her back here. Okay! Mom we can do it.  No he still is my husband. Manuel I will go with you. Maur go with them.  The coroner and you speak the same language. This person may open up more to you. Okay I  will call my niece to come here.

Juanita , Maura, Manuel and Jesus leave.  Our breakfast arrives as they are leaving.  . BABE, Manuel, and Juanita please take some food with you or better yet. Eat before you leave.  Jane and I will go get them and bring them here. This way you all can eat.

They agree and sit down to eat. While Jane and I leave.

Juanita we will help you with the legal things. Thank you Lisa.

We all started eating and drinking the beverages. I think to myself that no divorce is needed now.

We are halfway finished when they returned. My mother in law eyes are puffy from crying and my father in law I could tell he is trying his best to stay strong. A few minutes later Olivia and Julian arrive.
Auntie Maura said she wants me to take their vitals. She already called the hotel doctor for some medication to help them sleep. My husband and I are so sorry for your loss. Thank you Dr. Martin. Let me Start with you Graciela. Okay!