23

We were on our way to eat lunch with my wife. My wife was waiting for us in the conference room at American River College with hired security from Q security. We finally arrived. I was quiet the entire drive and Emily respected that and just had her car stereo on some country music until we arrived and parked.

Maura Clayton said to give him and Jennifer some time to look around. We will stay in the car. Okay!

We got the go ahead it was clear and we left to go to the business management department.

Hello Maria. She is in there with the others. Thanks. If you need anything let us know. Thank you. I am good for now.

President Maria de la Fernandez Cantrell walked away.

Hey babe. We need to warm up the hamburgers and fries for you all. My chef salad is perfect. Eddie the microwave is over there. I have ice tea and sodas for everyone to choose from. I will ask my security detail to go eat outside once the food is warmed up. Eddie you can go have lunch with Maria. Please be back here in 55 minutes. OK thank you.

I stated that because the look Maura gave me. She didn't know these people so the loyalty and trust wasn't there.

Eddie food was reheated and he got a pepsi , condiments, fries and a hamburger than left. My wife and I started eating. Rony was telling me about her day until two Q security guards left the conference room.

Okay what is going on? Kono called me they know the two people but they fled out of the country. Once they find them and arrest them I will fly my plane with Piper and Christopher and bring them back. She doesn't know who hired them. Maura I know you want them to be punished. You can get into legal problems. I do not see them willing to fly with you all on their own accords. I know that Rony. I will deal with that when it arises.

We continue to eat and drink our ice teas. We talked about tomorrow and the celebration of life on Saturday at the Garcia's home that Juanita restaurant was catering with a live DJ until eleven. Our lunch time was over with and we kissed goodbye. Eddie was outside with the other 2 guards of my wife. We walked out and they came closer.
My wife went one with them and we left another way to go back to the clinic.

At the law firm...
Baby girl I know I was late but there was no need to do that. Auntie we all have lives but if you are working, I expect you to be on time for meetings if you are not working on a case.