24

I left for lunch to meet my Lisa at the court house.  I ordered food from a Filipino restaurant that we liked going too. It was downstairs so I left a got it from the front desk and headed out to the court house.  I wasn't working a long day at the office but would work after lunch from my home.

Olivia and I were meeting with our employees to inform them we would be taking tomorrow off to go to Texas.  We ordered subway for everyone and closed our building for an hour half to eat and catch everyone up on the budget so far.

Olivia came by university for lunch. I was on lunch from practicing for our last performance in the park.  She called me to tell her patient didn't make it so she needed a break and was taking the rest of the day off from Mercy Hospital.

Hello Dr. Martin.Hello he is expecting you. He is in the auditorium but it's break for lunch.  Thank you.

I walked to the auditorium with food from Popeye's. It was a three piece spicy with mashed potatoes and a biscuit with a corn on the cob and two Dr. Pepper sodas.

Hey babe sorry to hear about your patient.  Thank you . I brought food. We play tonight at 6:30 to 8. I shall be home around 9. I will eat beforehand so just make dinner for yourself. I will. How's your aunt doing? I have not spoken to her since yesterday when I saw the afternoon news. We have to be at the airport by 8:30. Okay!

We finished eat. Excuse me professor Murray. I need to go home to get my baby.. My wife was called into work early. I will practice at home and be there at 6. Okay! Olivia they will be all returning soon.

I walked my wife to her vehicle and kissed her than jogged back to the auditorium.  While I  got in my car I decided to go do some shopping for a dress, shoes ane a purse for the funeral tomorrow.  Did I need it? Nope !

At the court house....
I heard you got that look from Avery.  Yes Lisa I overslept even after you tried to wake me up several times before you left.  Tonight go to bed early.  I cannot promise that. Once I leave here, I am going home to work on q case that kept being postponed for a year now. Okay! Thank you from bringing me lunch. Your very welcome.  Jane I heard from the baliff in my court room. They have video of the two people and know who they are. Except they left the country and went to a country that won't extradite them. Geez Maura just cannot get a break. I love her and all but let's talk about something enjoyable for us to do. What do you have in mind? Saturday is Eduardo's celebration of life. They will have food being catered by Juanita's restaurant.  I know we should be mourning him but after finding out more about him. It's hard to do that for me. I know babe. This is their way to celebrate his life. We still can fun and make the best of it.

We finished our lunch and talked a little more before Lisa had to go to her court room. I kissed her and fondled her breasts.  She moaned in my mouth as we kissed than I slapped her ass. 

Your not nice.  I know and you love it. Excuse me Judge Marcos they have a verdict. I am coming.  Let's see what they do for the pawn store robbery.