28 On the Plane

It's 8:50 when the rest of everyone has arrived.

Morning to you all. Jane and I will be flying us to Dallas than on the way back my fellow pilots will. I am glad everyone is here. The pilots have checked to make sure everything is working and as you noticed there is armed hired men and women in the hangar and around it. Unfortunately, due to the recent bomb attempt this was necessary for our safety. We should be there in three hours.

Jane comes and brings me a water and we head to the cock pot.

The flight attendannts are going over the safety instructions.

I am calling the tower and I get permission to go on the runway.  I start moving us to the runway. About fifteen minutes later we are up in the air.

Maur have they found anything else? Yes but not liberty to say to anyone. Ah OK! How are you feeling? I am still mad that someone wants to kill me. If that bomb would of went off, it would of killed so many innocent people and hurt many. I have no clue who wants me dead and doesn't care about the others J. They will get them. It may take time. As long as no one gets hurt,so be it. I rather just fly and not talk. Okay!

Sis how are you and the others doing for Saturday? Carlo we have a menu but cannot say. You will love it. Our mixologist will only be making alcohol free drinks. They don't want the liability. Juanita you cannot blame them. I am going to go take a nap with my husband. I was surprised that everyone got off. Yes they are using a vacation day. 

I get up to go sit by my brother. I see Sylvie my sister in law and wave to her.  She isn't sitting with my brother. I can only imagine what he did.

Hey sweetie.  What is going on between them? I have no clue. Here is your juice and croissant. Thank you. I am going to eat this and drink my juice than take a nap. I got home real late. Yeah I am beat too. We had alot of fires and other emergencies all throughout the night. Thank you for bringing my clothes.  Your welcome.  I had an idea you wouldn't make it home to get ready.

Juanita finishes her breakfast and nods off. I nodded off after her.

In another area of the plane...

Manuel and Jess do you two know how to golf?  Allison the Rizzolis are teaching Jesus and I. They even bought us clubs and bags. Right now we both are terrible.  Let me guess you have bags of your baseball teams. Yes Manuel and I do . We bought our other equipment.  They had us try so many clubs.  Everything else was easy to choose.
Do you golf? No but I do not Jesus. I do like shooting my guns. Jesus and I go shooting too with our elders too. We all have guns. We can do that one day. I would love to do that.  Well I am going to take a nap. I got in late and mom waited up for me.

Jesus left me and Allison.  My mother and grandparents were using Maura's bed too sleep.  We had checked on them earlier.  My mom was beside my abuela.  They were all holding hands.

We ended up falling asleep.

Olivia how was the music in the park the other night? Joey it was very relaxing. I needed that after losing a patient. I am so sorry.  Yeah I had lunch with Julian than went to shop for what I have on now except for the jewelry.  Therapy as Emily calls it. Well as you can see Emily and Peter are asleep. I am going to recline and take a nap too. We were busy all night and this morning too. We didn't think we were going to make it.  Okay!

Joey reclines her chair and I do too. We both nodded off to sleep.