꧁༺𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏༻꧂

𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 ~

I think something happened to Victoria, because the way she got off from my lap was so aggressive of her. She is aggressive but not in front of me though. The pain in my chest was not normal, I was thinking about that moment again and again. No matter how many times I was trying to avoid it, I was getting one and only one conclusion, that was : I was getting attached. This was not good. This wasn't supposed to happen, but now I think I can not get away with it. I have felt alive after years and most importantly I do not fucking want her to get distant away from me now. I can't afford to loose her. There are things I want to know, some things which haven't left my mind since the Masquerade Ball...

"Helloo !??? Is everything alright ??"

She waved both of her hands in front of me to snap me out of my thoughts. I was driving and I had no idea when did I loose my senses.

 "Ric !! I don't feel good !!"

"No problem baby. We can call it a rain check today"

I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of her hand. She half smiled at me. Something is wrong, I wanted to ask about it, but I wanna give her space too. 

I drover her back home. The whole drive was quiet as fuck and I was not liking it. I stopped the car in front of her apartment. She unbuckled the belt and opened the door to leave, but I held her hand and stopped her from going.

"What is it cookie !? Is there anything I did I shouldn't have??"

She nodded as no and tried to pull her hand from my grip, I held her more tightly.

"I do not fucking like your silence !! Fight with me but just don't fucking stop talking to me"

She cupped my cheeks and kissed me.
"It's nothing but work, stop stressing !! Now drive safe and text me when you reach home"

She got off from the car, she didn't even turned around to look at me. There was sure as hell something up with her.

"Boss the rookies are here"
Daniel called me and with everything going around in my head I rushed to the mansion. I had to hire some men because there was this hush and rush going on in Italy. Max first insisted me to go to Italy first, but the matters in New York were more important.
So, Max and I decided to hire some strong agents to resolve the matter in there quickly. All we had to do was just give them some information about the layout of the building and solving there queries regarding it, then they were ready.

I reached there and saw Max teaching them how to get in the building and there is a treasure inside that building on 16th floor to the east, which they have to bring with themselves at any cost. Max asked them if there's any civil people around....they could kill them too. None should be alive.  

I walked in there and everybody stood on their feet not even flinching a little bit like a statue. I walked past every single person noticing them. There was this man who caught my attention. He was tall, muscular and also straight up focused onto the map and whatever Max was telling. He was giving me some strange vibes, but he was so focused onto the mission. So, I ignored it, because my mind was already filled up with Victoria.

"As Max told y'all about the treasure hidden inside, you guys have to bring it at any cost. Either dead or alive. I'm trusting all of you and if you guys try to fool me or betray, I'll hunt you down on my own and kill you personally"

Max went out because somebody called him and he asked me to grant them more information I know or those guys should know. I told them how they can divide their teams and half of them could just wipe out the lower building or where there are more security. I asked Daniel to bring up the climax and he said he was on the door.