꧁༺𝐆'𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘༻꧂

𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 ~

He cupped my cheeks with both of his hands and kissed my forehead. He softly granted a kiss on my lip. It was out of affection and care but it more looked like a sorry kiss cause he gonna be ripping outta down there today.

 He pulled back his head and I took my moment to gaze his body and physique. He was the perfect definition of hot and sexy genuinely, like Jesus literally took his fine time to make his pretty face and body. He pushed me back and kissed me so desperately this time that this man didn't even flinch biting my lip. I couldn't have had time to speak a word and within seconds I was tied up to the bed with handcuffs.

"I'll trying to be gentle with you baby cause I just wanna make your first time special but if I loose my mind between the process, you might get hurt. Are you sure you wanna do this?"

I nodded and he pulled out a condom from the drawer, he parted my legs wide apart to fit inside. His whole body was so big that my legs were hurting already.
'You might get hurt'  was constantly playing in my mind again and again. The concern he had and the obsession mixed with it to fuck me until I pass out was so seductive that I was so turned on. He teased me by rubbing his cock against my swollen clits and while teasing me he fucki'n slapped my pussy so hard. I just couldn't even moan and get my shit together when he stabbed his massive dick inside me.

"Fuuucckkkk"

I started sobbing already cuz like legit he was too big. He started ramming me. He pulled out a little just to see my reaction and watch me suffer and before I could release any juice he left no space and rammed his whole dick inside me. My legs were up in air and he kept ramming me harder and deeper. He grabbed my waist only to lift my hips for him and he hit me so deep like slow deep with rough shots. I pushed my head back and he hit me with deep hit inside only to feel his balls against my ass.

I locked my legs against his butts and pulled him over me. He gently placed his one hand under my head and one against my waist. He kissed me on my lips and I felt comfort in his kisses. He reached for my neck and bit it there again. Fucki'n Vampire. My nipples got hard and he noticed it very quickly, he rubbed his hands from my stomach to my titty and while smirking at me he bit my nipples and when I moaned he sucked the soul outta my titties. 

His hips started swaying more faster and faster and faster, my titties were pounding so badly cause I pushed my head against the pillow so deeply.

"God, I'm just loving these titties pounding all over my face and chest"

I got so turned on that I blushed a lot and he noticed that. He bit his lip and he intentionally started hitting me more fast.
"mmphmm...unhh...ahh"

"hmphh...unhh...aahhh...ahh, Riicc Fuckkk"

"Your moans turn me on so real quick baby that I could cum so fast, just by hearing them"
and he rammed me more harder and harder and his balls were hitting my pussy so hard that I could already feel the pain but not more than orgasm. 

He kissed my ear only to whisper : "Now moan in my mouth"

"Ri...c!!!!"
Before I could say anything his lips crashed onto mine. His tongue licked my both of the lips, he fucked my lower lip and bit it. His tongue danced inside my mouth and asked my permission to go more deep down in my throat. I was so out of my senses, I kissed him back only to tongue kiss him, and suddenly I'm hit by the most deep shot like so deep that I couldn't take it and moaned in his mouth. I could sense him smirking all the way against my lips. He pulled his head back and I was just seconds away to meet my closure.

"I'm gonn---gonnaa cu-- Ric stop"

"Already ? Noo !!"  and he stood up to uncuff my hands. He didn't stop and paced so more deep and fast that I had to grab the mattress to get a hold on. It was such a toe curling sex that I was just seconds away to cum. He saw that and did not stop ramming me more slow. I locked my legs around his butt and I raised my arms to hold him in them. He within seconds melted down on me and I ran my fingers around his hairs and he seriously melted on me like an ice cube. I kissed his neck only to suck and leave a mark. 

He pulled his head back.
"Trynna gimme marks you little one?"   

I gave him the naughtiest smile I ever could and he opened up his lips again.
"Now, turn on two's"      

and before even I had a chance to say anything he tossed me and put a pillow under my head, he grabbed my both of the hands, locked in his one hand against my back. He parted my legs apart and spread them widely to fit in and slowly by rubbing his cock against my pussy he slid it in and he started me ramming me from behind.

"You've got such a beautiful ass"   and spank,
"Such nice curves"  and spank,
"Only for me to stare and spank though"  and SPANK!!

He started hitting me like he was riding a horse, holding my hands as a leash and hitting me continuously from back. and SPANK !! God, this was such a turn on like what the fuck?

"Cum ! Right fucki'n now!"
and I did as he said. I don't know why am I being controlled by this man but I sure as hell do know I'm already fucked up. My body got loose and he picked me up in his arms and made me sit on his lap with his dick inside.

He kissed my forehead and my cheeks and my nose and my lips like I was a baby.
"You good my cookie!?"

I nodded and he kissed my forehead. It was out of care that is for surely what I felt but he reached my ears to whisper : "Good ! Cause I'm not done yet"

Wait ! What does he mean by that? and in no time he spread my butts a wide and then he started stroking me so real quick like my titties were pounding against his face and he kissed them, sucked them whole inside his mouth while stroking me rougher and deeper. All I could do was moan and lock my hands around his neck.

"Ride me"
I did as he said, cause today he was the Captain. So, I rode him as he said. He locked my hands against my back and I was continuously riding him while kissing. My legs were hurting. I was full sore down there and still I didn't wanted to stop. I was riding him like a good little girl of his's. 

Suddenly, it started raining outside and accordingly to the weather, lights changed to dimmed yellow-red. He stood up and kissed me very passionately that I can not describe with words. Just the weather, missionary and him>>>>>>

He grabbed me in his arms and walked us to the bathroom. He pinned me against the wall, the water started rolling down on our skin like it was rain shower and he finally did cum. He rested his head on my shoulders and started breathing heavily. I hugged him, ran my fingers across his back and hairs, just to comfort him. He kissed my cheeks and washed my hairs down. I scrubbed his abs and chest and back and ass. Like Oh my God !! He is the total definition of a Greek God. His pumps and his whole body is enough to crush any single soul down. I was thanking God, for sending him to me.

He went out first because I was still drying my hairs. I walked inside and he was staring at me like he was waiting for me to come in and sit with him. 

"Come here!"

"No"  I said. 

"Why? Is everything alright!?"

"I dunnoo"

 "You scared !? Relax Love, I'm not going with the second round"
and he laughed like what the actual fuck !?? He thinks this is funny, his one round was genuinely three-four for me and he is actually messing around with me for it. I ran to slap the shit out of him but instead ended up being in his arms, tugged in to his chest. He didn't waste no time and wrapped his hands around my waist to pull me upon him.

I was like relaxing above on his giant body like a frog. He stroked my hairs with his bare palm and kissed on my head.

"G'nite baby ! You did pretty well today!"