꧁༺𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌༻꧂

𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 ~

"Do you even have any idea how worried I was !?"

"You can relax !! I was just in Texas to meet my aunt"

"You could've called or texted me Victoria !!! Plus who the fuck forgets their phone when they are leaving for two fucking days!?"

Enzo was in a mood today ! He was literally very furious right now, I've seen his this side only twice or thrice in my life. 

"I'm not a kid who would get lost or kidnapped. Jeez ! You need to get a hold of yourself"

I didn't even had the time to unpack, because when I saw his texts and calls I instantly called him up and he even yelled at me on the phone and now he's yelling at me face to face. God knows what's gotten into him.

"Tell me the work already! I do not have time for all of this crap"

He scoffed and handed me the picture.
"Boss said, he wants it till tomorrow morning"

"Are you even out of your mind !? How can I do this in less than 10 hours?"

"See ! That's why I was calling you since yesterday ! You had enough 48 hours, but you lost them all...Now suffer !!"

He smirked at me. I pouted my lips out and made my best puppy eyes to blackmail him. He sighed and said :
"I knew you would do such thing like that....this is why I did some research on him and I've already texted you the information. Also the details about his work and home"

"You know you are the best. Right !??"

He was gonna say something but he got interrupted by a phone call and in meanwhile I took out the protein bar from the fridge to complete my today's protein.

"Boss called, he said it needs to be done right now"

I quickly changed into black cargo pants with black nylon cropped bondage jacket with high ankle heel boots. He was waiting in the kitchen room, I winked at him and both of us left the house together. He drove me to the destination.

"Finish it as soon as you can !! I'll pick you up when I'm done too"

I walked to the building, slid my fake I'd into the machine and VOILA !! It worked !! Enzo is freaking amazing. I followed one civil servant to the elevator and entered my floor as well. I checked my phone twice if I was wrong about the name or person or anything....but nah !!! Everything was going accordingly to as I planned ! I stopped by on the 8th floor and there was nobody on that floor except the person I was looking for.

"Who are you?"

Well shit !! It didn't go as planned because I tried to tip-toe but my heels did that tic-tic sound on the tiles and he got to know !

"Well....your death !"

He tried to escape, I shot my blade in his leg. He fell down. I grabbed his hairs and pulled his face in front of me.

"Now, now ! Why the hell you want everyone to know about us. Huh !? I'm here for a chitchat honey !!"

I parted my lips but Enzo called!
"I'm in the middle of something Enzo ! Speak fast !!"

"BOSS WANTS HIM DEAD....HE SPILLED SOME DEEP SHIT INFO!"

I looked at him and he crawled his way back to the room but I kicked on his wound with my heels to dig in deeper.

"I have kids for God's sake....please don't kill me"

"Stop kidding around, I know you do not have any family !"