꧁༺𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍༻꧂

𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 ~

"umnhh...mphhh" "unh..aahhh" "fuuucckk"

I had to leave for New York today. So, I needed a morning sex to freshen up my mood but this women seriously fucked up my morning. She was just unbearable. Her reacting like a baby after sex was such a turn off for me. I wasn't a cuddler type of person or kiss you while sex. I didn't had a time to catch feelings or anything like love at all. My first sex was with a 35 year old women and I was just 16 that time. Ever since after that I have a pattern while fucking. I never kiss any women, actually I've never kissed anyone yet. I never intended to make love I just fucked women from back.

"Let's bath together Alaric"

Has she gone mad? Alaric? And bath? With her? LOL. She pissed me off pretty bad. I just couldn't bear her anymore.

"You're done here, leave the fuck outta here... right-fucking-now"
I was very cold and harsh this time that she got pretty scared.

She didn't even spend a minute wasting. She wore her dress, picked up her heels and left blabbering how fucking arrogant and rude I am. 

I left for my room as well. I was half on upstairs when Max called and reminded that we had to leave for the University. FUCK. I totally forgot about that. I quickly took a bath. I dressed up in a black 3pc suit with a tie, and indeed a white shirt inside. 

I went downstairs where Max was waiting for me but he told me he can wait because I've haven't had a breakfast

Dina came with my coffee. Dina was my chef. I met her in Texas in a hotel I stayed for some business. She was a great fuck, but she over heard some of the things she wasn't supposed to. Max suggested to kill her. Dina really begged for her life. So, it was a deal that she will work for me and I'll pay her up triple than she is paid right now. In return she'd have to stay loyal to the Lorenzo Family or she won't be able to work as a chef anymore.

The ceremony was started before we even reached there. I just stepped out from the car, when I saw the President of The University himself coming to greet both of us. He walked us inside, he was talking to us about The Convocation. I just nodded my head and Max was doing all the real hard work of speaking. Max was so happy after meeting with his long lost best friend that he surely did forget we work in Mafia and on the very first note we shouldn't be attending this Convocation. 

Anyways, President asked Max to give some motivational speech to the Alumnus and he said he'd be happy doing that. I death stared him because we are underground mafias and we aren't suppose to give speeches here or attend any gatherings that includes civilians.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice my notifications. I saw 4 missed calls from Daniel. I wondered what new problem has he been gotten into now? I got up and left from the backstage to the freshmen year hall to call him back.