꧁༺𝟑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒༻꧂

𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 ~

"un buongiorno a  te sexy"
(A very Good Morning to you sexy)

I was half asleep and I saw a woman in my room. Standing with her arms fold and with a very bright smile on her face. First of all who was she and second of all why the heck was she in my room without my permission, not even Max had that authority to come inside in my room without asking me. 

I woke up instantly. I rubbed my eyes and saw her again.

"Ellie !?"

"Sì, signor Alaric Lorenzo. Sono io. è tanto tempo che non ci vediamo amore mio"
(Yes, Mr. Alaric Lorenzo. It's me. It's been a long time since we've seen each other my love)

Ellie was Max's wife and as far as I know we were meeting after 3 years. I was wondering why has she came here all of a sudden. Was something wrong? I stood up to greet her and Ellie yelled at me.

"Put on some clothes you dumb fuck"

I looked down and I was completely naked. All of the yesterday's memories started hitting up harshly. I quickly picked up a towel and wrapped it around me. Ellie was so close to my Grandma and Mom. After their death, she took care of me. She never compared me with his son. She always treated me like her son. I respect her so much and she surely has such a control over me that even if she yells, I don't argue back. I just sit and listen like mother's yell at their kid for no reason. 

"Yes, All done Ma'am" 
I smiled and she hugged me so tightly. She was filled with all love and positive vibes just like Max too. "Now, tell me why are you here Ellie. Is everything okay ? Is Peter okay ?"

"Calma Alarico! Calma ! Can I just not come here to meet you and Max ? You've already stolen him from me for whole three years"

She laughed out pretty loud and I just smirked at her. She asked me to come down for breakfast and left the room. I really thought something was wrong when she came here, because all of a sudden coming from Philippines to New Orleans was no joke. OR maybe I was just overthinking a bit. I quickly went to the bathroom for a cold bath. As soon as I entered the bathroom, yesterday's memories started hitting in my head. I tried to slide her side but I just couldn't. I quickly took a shower and dressed up in my regular tuxedo.

I went down where Max and Ellie were waiting for me. 
"I've made all of your favorite food today and Dina helped"

She smiled at Dina and I must say after years I actually saw real food today. All of my favorites : Lasagna, Bruschetta, Caprese Salad with my favorite home made pesto sauce. Strawberry Gelato and one of my most favorite Chocolate-Pistachio-Biscotti. I never liked sweet dishes, but there were some exceptions.

"Now, tell me how have you been. Met any girl, who's life's gonna be hell ?"

I gave a serious look at her. I know I'm terrible, but not that much that I'll ruin any girl's life. Or maybe I might. I nodded and told her there's nobody in my life. I'm still focused into my business and any distractions may lead destruction in our business. 

"He just doesn't wanna tell you amore mio. He secretly has a crush and he's crazy about her" 

I stared back at Max and he didn't just stop there "Mi amor, right hand to God she's utterly beautiful"  

I thought nobody noticed or Max didn't knew, but he is such an observer. Now, for the first time I was feeling awkward like I'm sitting with my parents and I need to tell them whom do I love and spend time on. It needed one single word to turn Ellie into a radio. She was non-stop : Who is she? Where is she from? Did you start dating? Where did you meet first? Did you treat her right? What does she do for living? Me and Max both calmed her down. I told her that I haven't met her. Yet. Max and I told her the whole story from the masquerade ball till yesterday's night. Her eyes were as big as dragon's ball and I was shocked, because this wasn't the reaction I expected to have.