꧁༺𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄༻꧂

collywobbles
(n.)   𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩

_________________________________________________

𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 ~

I woke up to a sun slapping on my face. I rubbed my eyes thrice, to watch anything clearly. I moved my hands next to me and it was empty. I instantly got up. He was not here. I moved my neck to 360 degrees and searched every corner of the room. Did he leave? Was it just a single day fling and fuck!? Oh my God !! I was panicking, my hands started trembling.

I removed the blanket and wore my slippers. I got up and instantly fell down on bed. I couldn't stand, my pussy was hurting. I was fucking sore !! Fuck that motherfucker !! Fuck my life !!!

I grabbed the bed's edge again to stand, but I fell down and this time I was in somebody's arms.

"Oh ! My cookie ! Are you sore baby!?"

"Leave me alone !"

I pushed his chest, swayed my legs here and there......but he looked me in my eyes and asked :
"You seriously thought I left you, You thought I just had sex with you and left you ? You think that low of me??"

His eyes spoke everything, he was hurt !! He was in pain after knowing I thought these things about him, but I couldn't think anything else. 

"Obviously yes ! You've been fucking around different girls since so long. So, I would surely think that I'm just one of your side chick! Cool for me by the way ! I don't mind ! I'll find another men too, to fuck me !"

He throwed me on the bed and climbed up on top of me. He grabbed my hands above my head, and hold'em so tightly.

"Don't you ever say that again ! Don't you fucki'n Dare Victoria"

I smirked and looked aside.
"I think you won't understand it like this"

He crawled down until he reached to the bottom and he pulled my thong down. He fucking eye contacted with me and slowly started rubbing his finger against my swollen clit. I muffled a little because I was sore down there. But, he without wasting any time bit my swollen clit inside his mouth and his fingers working in and out at the same time to torture me more. I moaned and tried to escape but it was of no use in front of his massive body.

He looked up while shifting my hips against his dick. He put a condom very quick and sticked his whole big dick inside me to fucki'n kill me today.

"I think I won't be able to walk Ric ! Please stop ! I'm already very sore !!!"

"Do you have any idea, how bad I want you right now"
and he pushed it inside slowly. He rubbed my clits with his thumb and started thrusting me harder. With his every thrust I was losing it already. I grabbed the mattress to get my shit together.

"Hands above your head Victoria !!"   
He shouted and then kissed me, pinched my nipples, he bit my neck and fucked me more harder and harder. 

He pulled his neck back and reached to my ears to say:
"YOU'RE MINE VICTORIA ! ALL MINE ! I'LL BURN A MAN WHO DARE TOUCH YOU, UNTIL HIS BURNING ASHES REACHES YOUR FEET"

"Say, You're mine !! I wanna hear that from your pretty little mouth !!"

Every single thrust was intensifying. I knew I couldn't take him anymore, I was done from down there, but I was ready to risk it all.
"I'm yours !!" 
Our lips crashed with each other's. I was moaning right into his mouth and he didn't stop kissing me. He was enjoying every single moment of it.