꧁༺𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒༻꧂

𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 ~

" Are you ready for this Albert ",  the man with blonde hair asked Albert and he replied, " I was born ready mate". There was something with their accent its not British nor Italian, it was kind of--!! Yes ! Fucki'n yes it was Russian with the touch of American. It took me some quiet time to recognize them and VOILA !! Michael and Russian Mafia leader was behind this all. 

It took me seconds to know who their target was an-- , and that means !?? That dangerous monster who everyone fears and shows no mercy to people is Alaric, who runs the mafia, who owns this mansion, who's ball's I'm attending. 

God, I'm so done for this day, and I don't need to protect him, he surely is surrounded by many guards beside him. Plus staying here for more than one minute, I'm surely gonna get caught, and Enzo will kill me.

But deep down I wanted to stay, I wanted to see him. (Relax V.....I won't fall for him, he's a monster I just want to see him because he's running mafia ever since he was 14 and he has never ever showed his face to anybody). He talk through his right hand also only his closed ones knows his real face. This is the first time ever he's coming to a ball without letting anybody know who he is. He maybe a person drinking beside me or fucking women. But hearing rumors about him, he is never interested in women's, he fucks and leaves. He is not the kind of showing mercy to even women's. He surely is clever enough to keep it as a masquerade party because no one will ever find him even if he's in public.

Ahhh ! Enough of about him I should leave, Enzo is surely gonna kill me. 

(pov : V is myself....I usually talk to myself and call myself V instead of taking my full name.)

"Ayy, Hello ! Bella signora (beautiful lady) I've never seen you here, do you also work for Mr. Lorenzo". Wait a sec who was he? Have we ever met before ? And who the fuck is Lorenzo ? I nodded and said " Yes, yes I work for him." Whoever the hell he was I had to save myself by playing along. He was gonna say something when someone announced " Mr. Alaric Marcell Rodriguez Lorenzo is among us, let's have a dance while you beautiful ladies find him". 

Okay wait, what!!??? So, Alaric.... is Mr. Lorenzo and Michael's target was none other than Mr. Alaric Marcell Rodriguez Lorenzo, the mafia leader. Oh my god !! Why the hell was this so confusing !?.

I was looking for him, when my eyes met with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, ocean blue greenish color with the shade of black pupils. I wanted to get lost in those eyes, they signified something very deep and I was unable to figure it out what he actually wanted. We did not break the eye contact for a minute and then he was interrupted  by a woman for dance.

 Within seconds he was lost and I was asked for a dance by a young man with average looks, good physique I must say. He was wearing a midnight black Italian suit which made him look more sexy, I noticed his tattoos on his wrists when I saw he was wearing a watch which was worth more than millions, for a second I wanted to refuse him and leave because I didn't wanted to get along with mafia yet. But then those eyes I was searching for made me have this one dance with this man. 

He grabbed my hand and kissed it, he pulled me closer and his hands were on my waist also mine on his shoulder, he asked my name and whispered " You look Exquisite " in my ears. I actually got chills by hearing that. I smiled and asked his name until I was spun into another man who was really clingy and super boring, he was seriously talking about a girl how she spilled a drink on him and he shouted at that women. Inside that evil me was laughing and saying you deserved that maybe. He grabbed my waist more tightly when he saw a glimpse of smirk on my face therefore, there was turn to change partners. Honestly, I was relieved !!

I was spun by him more like pushed as if he got pissed at me, I almost fell when someone grabbed me by my waist. 

Damnnnnn meee !!! I met with those beautiful eyes again. 

Was I God's favorite ?? Because fate was never a friend with me and it loved me enough to play with me every fucki'n time. I was in his arms grabbing him by his neck, his one hand on my waist and another one on my back, we were still in the position where his hands were on my waist and mine on his neck and some men and women were looking at US as if we did something wrong. When we both broke the spell of looking at each other and saw people staring at us, he pulled me closer by my waist to hist chest and I was actually ashamed, my first impression where I almost fell and he had to save me, maybe fate actually hated me enough.

He pulled me closer enough, I could smell his cologne, he was smelling so dark and more like dry woods with the touch of soft floral and there we were face to face. 

That's when I saw a red laser beam light on his shoulder !!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE TOO. I'M PUTTING LOTS OF EFFORTS FOR YOU GUYZ. PLEASE VOTE <3