Chapter 1 First Day of School

It was my first day at a new school after being seriously bullied at my last so I was super nervous. I'm probably not going to make any friends. I didn't at my last school and I was there for 3 years. When I got there, I was a little scared. I didn't know if I should go inside or not. I got there early so I didn't know if I should wait outside or not.

I ended up just sitting outside the gate.

"You look worried." I boy came up to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just some first day jitters I guess." I said, "I just moved schools so I don't really know anyone either. "

"Well then I'll be your first friend then." The boy smiled at me, "My name is Tanjiro Kamado and this is my little sister, Nezuko." Nezuko smiled with a piece of bread in her mouth.

"I'm y/n l/n. Nice to meet you!"

"What class are you in?" Tanjiro asked me.

"I'm a first year in the bamboo shoot class."

"We're in the same class then!" Tanjiro said, "Your first period is with Mr. Iguro right?"

"Yep that's right!"

"I'll show you to his class."

Then the school opened. Tanjiro walked me inside. This boy is so kind. He's honestly kind of cute too. He's probably got a girlfriend though. I don't know why he wouldn't.

When we got to Mr. Iguro's chemistry class, I was pretty scared. I hated chemistry. Why do I have to take this class?! We had assigned seats on the first day too! What am I gonna doooo! I quickly realized that the seating chart was arranged very strangely. It was arranged by order of birthdays. Apparently, my birthday was really close to this one guy's birthday that refused to button his shirt. He also screamed a lot. I ignored him for the most part.

Tanjiro spent the whole day introducing me to people since I was too shy to do it to myself. She introduced me to countless people

List of people he introduced me to:

Zenitsu Agatsuma (Some loud kid)

Inosuke Hashibira (the guy sitting next to me)

Kanao Tsuyuri (A nice quiet smart girl)

Muichiro Tokito

Yuichiro Tokito

Makomo

Sabito

Genya Shinizugawa

Yushiro

Aoi

Murata

Shinobu

All of the teachers

Etc.

Me being an extreme introvert, I was very very tired of so many people but I really appreciate Tanjiro because I could never do that by myself. Every student here was a little odd but I could handle it. It's not like my last school at all.

When lunch came around, I was a little scared. I didn't really have anyone to sit with. I was about to go outside to sit by myself but then Tanjiro grabbed my hand.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Tanjiro asked

"Oh, ummm, I didn't want to bother you with your lunch with your friends so I decided to sit by myself."

"Do you want to sit by yourself? Food always tastes better when you eat it with friends." Tanjiro asked

"Well, I just don't want to disrupt your routine."