Chapter 17: Vampire and a Heat

†Vampire and a Heat†

Hot. Literally hot. Alex had a feeling like she was burning from the heat she was feeling. Like someone threw her into the oven and started making a soup with her. She groaned throwing off the blanket from her body and her hand accidentally brushed Caine's. He was cold.

Opening her eyes, she realized that he's her solution, but she wondered as to why is he here. Do vampires actually sleep? He's always lying next to her with his eyes closed, but does he actually sleep?

Fire. Her whole body was on fire.

Remembering her problem, she snuggled closer to him and once her body temperature was back to normal, she allowed herself to fall back into the slumber with a yawn...

Vampires did not sleep. They'd just close their eyes and allow their minds to drift to another person's dream or would simply relive their memories as a dream. They could create exact copy of their memory, but unlike a real dream, they could do whatever they wanted.

Caine used that to relive through his memories of childhood, because as cool as it was to be the Vampire king, there were always times when he had nothing to do. So he slept over them. Not sleep, just used this method. He opened his eyes with a sigh looking at his beloved. She was so hot, but surprisingly, he didn't mind it. He welcomed that heat radiating from her body, it was the only source of warmth he had. He didn't know what was going on, was that her blood calling out for him that made him want nothing more than to touch every inch of her body? He slowly moved his hand towards her face to touch her, she woke up with a scream before suddenly storming to the bathroom. Being on a high alert, Caine flashed towards her only to see Alex throwing up.

"It hurts..." she mumbled before turning on the cold shower and stepping inside with her clothes. At the beggining, the cold water helped her, but it wasn't enough after few moments. She was burning.

"Azra, are you alright?" he asked her, and before he had time to process what was going on, she was suddenly on him, kissing him passionately and trying to reap apart his clothes.

"Mine." she growled like a wild animal taking of his shirt.

He didn't know what was going on, but some part of his mind was telling him to do the same to her, and he gladly listened to it taking off her clothes and flashing them both to his bed. Pinning her down, he started kissing her neck on the place he marked her loudly hissing making her arch her back with a moan.

"Please..." she didn't know what was she begging for, but she wanted this feeling of burning to stop already.

"What?" he teased before suddenly stopping and flashing on the other side of the room.

"Wh-why..." she stuttered before getting in a siting position and started to crawl towards him.

"Stay away, you don't want this." he said rubbing his eyes. Holly fùck, je never thought that she'll go through that phase.

"I do." she pouted getting infront of him and preparing to kiss him as he pinned her down on the bed once again with a hiss.

"Stay down." he ordered with such a dominance in his voice that the had to obey.

"This is not what you want. It's just the..." what is it exactly?

She is an Alne. The lineage of werewolves that were cursed long ago to never shift and never find a mate. However, for some fùcked up reason, he turned out to be her soul-mate. So, what's the big deal about it? They, actually he marked her long ago, but it was few weeks since that day and they still haven't mated. Which is a bad thing since this happened. Apparently her body is annoyed by that, and since nature had its own ways of solving the problems, they caused her body to go into the heat.

A heat, in other words, is when a body of a female werewolf goes through the pain making her feel like she's burning until she completes the mating with her mate, in this case-him. It can be eased with his presence, but it won't be for long since only a séx is enough to tame that menace of heat, but he can't do it. There are two reasons for it

First, he'd probably kill her with how much he wants to fùck her and drink all of her blood.

And second, the mating won't be as effective as it would be on her eighteenth birthday when her blood will call for his the most.

Sighing, he elongated his fangs. If he marks her again, she will remain calm for few days, and since the heat will last for a week, it will be enough time until he completes the mating.

"Don't move." was all he whispered before bitting on her previously marked skin.

Of this don't work, then fùck with her birthday, he's finishing what he started right now...

____________________
Like it? Didn't?
Vote & comment ;-)