Chapter 13: Learning with a Vampire

†Learning with a Vampire†

"Excuse me, can you repeat the last one?" Alex asked Caine with her mouth hung wide open.

"If you fail my next test, again," he added grinning making her want to jump on him and claw his face completely "You'll have to go to the summer camp with me, while everyone else is going to enjoy their vacations."

To explain what's going on shortly, after Alex woke up and was forced to prepare herself in record ten minutes, breakfast included, Caine dragged her out of his car so they can hurry up to the school, since he had a preclass. Why did he drag Alex, then? Because apparently she can't stay out of trouble for longer than an hour when left alone. Caine's words, not hers.

Anyway ,they were enjoying their ride in silence, Alex has been trying to sleep actually, but still... Caine suddenly remembered to announce to her in just how deep trouble she was. And that trouble had only two words, CHEMISTRY TEST!

Now, test like test isn't anything too much, unless you have a Caine Lexington as your professor that hates human, which she was one of, and loves to torture poor unfortunate souls of students, which once again, Alex was part of.

What's the big deal? Go to the summer camp, spend 24/7 with him, as if she already doesn't, and miss the trip to the Europe she's been waiting for two years. Nope, not much at all.

"You can't do this to me, I have plans for summer!" she protested to which he simply chuckled.

"Oh, but sweetheart, I can and I will," he said with a sweet satisfied smirk on his face "All you have to do is learn for this week and it will be fine. You'll finish the school and can go to the damn Europe, of course not alone, I'll accompany you and we can fo to see my sister in the meantime." he shrugged with a grin and Alex wanted to jump out of fhe car hopefully landing on some stake. As if she's that lucky.

"But I can't learn that thing alone, it's too difficult." she grumbled in protest making him laugh all of sudden.

"If you need help, all you have to do is ask, you know?" he asked and she rose her eyebrow. He's not really offerin...

"Why yes, I am. What kind of teacher would I be if I couldn't help my little stupid student." she glared at him at that one.

"The same as you always are, idiotic." this time it was his gurn to glare at her who triumphantly stuck her tongue out. Oh, how he wanted to throw her across his knee and spank her so hard that she won't be able to walk or sit properly for days or put that tongue of hers in some use.

Human girls are so annoying. The only good thing he could use them for is to be his Submissives, and that's the only job he actually liked in this world. How long has it been since he first became a Dominant? Fifty years? Every girl that was his was a human, vampire females are way too wild and untamed in the bed, so they were never really his type. He did a mistake of sleeping with few of them, and they went all possessive of him killing any girl that came near him, for what he had to kill them in the end. Since then, he learnt that the human females are much better than the vampire ones, even though he hated them. He seriosly lived his life full of the ironies.

"Since when have you been able to read my mind exactly? What's the best thing you saw in my head?" Alex's question got him out of thinking as he took the turn left.

"As I said, after you got shoot... And as to your thoughts... Your plans for killing me were definitely the top on my list," he chuckled.

"There's a list?" she asked surprised.

"A long, long one... It helped me in trying to understand you, but you are still a huge mystery to me, Alex... Can I call you Azra?" he suddenly asked.