Chapter 6: Trapped by a Vampire

†Tricked by a Vampire†

Freedom. No more vampires nor Caine for the rest of Alex's life. She can finally enjoy to her fullest without any worries...
If life could be so sweet coated...

Instead of so-planed freedom Alex was expecting at the end of her ride, she is now stuck at some old cellar. She wasn't stupid, she immediately knew what it meant, she's been in them for some time now since her birth. That bitćh tricked her, she sold her to a fighting ring and there's no going out. This is the place where a lot of rich vampires come from time to time to enjoy the fight between humans until death, and the winner of all those fights is the one getting sold as a personal slave... Of course, most fighters are girls while purchasers are male vampires looking for a sex slave. At this moment, Alex was with a young shivering girls in a cage that was probably no older than 16. As if it looks, she wouldn't be able to survive long in this battle. Alex had to do something, this girl didn't seem like someone who belonged to this place, and she was all beaten. Of course, only vampires could dare to do this to a child.

"Listen up, whöres!" a guy said appearing "You two will fight together against some other couple for freedom!" Yea, just continue to try and deceive us with that speech. If girls here truly knew what will happen after they won, then none of them would have the will to fight.

"Excuse me, sir" Alex said as he snapped his head at her "Where is that bitćh that sold me?"

"Watch your mouth, weak human" Yea, weak my ass! I can take Caine One vs One. The vampire guy came in smacking her hard as she spit a bit of blood.

"Gee, friendly much I see... Once this is all over, I'll beat the cràp out of you, buddy" she sneered as he chuckled.

"Can't wait to see that one, shorty" he said amused by her reaction. She was funny, if she won he could buy her for himself. Working here sucks, but he had to take that job. Every vampire has a piece in community to take hold of, and this was his. But it wasn't so bad, once you look at it, there's a lot of fresh virgin blood after the battles...

"I have only one thing to ask... But I'll ask that once I start the battle" she said, she couldn't wait to see their faces once they find out about her beloved of their dear King... Maybe she won't go that far, she IS trying to escape from him, and if they found out about her they'll kill each other to give her to the king and get their prizes.

"I'll be delighted to answer them" Oh sure you will. She smirked as he became interested in her. She'll be a hell of good slave, a feisty one.

"Good luck then, I'll be buying you if you win" he murmured but she heard him.

"If I win I'll be hell out from this place in no time" was her reply.

"You really think you can escape so easily from here?"

"Dude, I menaged to escape from Durhas" in other word, from the most protected slavery center on the whole planet, not even Alcatraz could compare to it.

"No way..." he said not believing her.

"Check up the details, you'll see that a single person menaged to escape from there around a year ago" that was all true.

"As if" he huffed leaving but decided to check it out later just in case, her eyes held such a sincerity he never saw.

Derrick (vampire dude's name) got to his office and decided to make that call and check if she really was saying the truth.

"Hello, manager of Durhas, hoe can I help you?" a voice said on the other line.

"Excuse me sir, I'm calling to check on something. I have a girl stating that she menaged to escape from there. She goes by the name of Alex, can you tell me whether it's truth or not?" he asked, maybe she did say the truth.