Dirty Zayn Malik

“So! Who’s starting?” Liam smiled, unaware that he was ruining the moment for me and a certain hazel-eyed boy.

“I will!” Niall grinned. “Ehm, Lou, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to kiss Harry.” Louis, completely unfazed leaned over the circle and pecked Harry on the mouth.

“Okay, Y/N, truth or dare?”

I couldn’t chicken out; they would tease me. “Dare.”

“I dare you to make Zayn hard.”

“LOU!” Zayn and I both said at the same time. I was turning bright red and Zayn was giving Louis a death glare.

“Okay, okay I’ll change it.” He said rolling his eyes. Honestly, I would have loved to make Zayn get a boner, but that’s just on a list of things I want to do to him. Y/N, stop!

The game continued for a little while, until Liam picked Zayn and he chose truth. Liam grinned like a little boy on his birthday and asked, “Who do you secretly fancy?” I expected him to say some hot celebrity but instead he mumbled something incomprehensible under his breath.

“What was that?” Liam asked,

“Mmfy”

“Zayn, speak English!”

“Y/N!” I froze. Did he just say my name? Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him glance at me, then the ground. I felt him get up and saw him fast-walking into the kitchen. I sat in shock for a second, and then nearly tripped over myself as I got up and ran after him.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Zayn leaning against the counter. “Zayn?”

He looked up at me then immediately looked down again. “Oh, hey Y/N.” I walked over to him and put my hand on his arm. “So about the game…”

“Oh, yeah, about that…look Y/N I get it if you don’t like me, I mean, I’m just Zayn and you’re this really smart, funny, pretty gi-” His honey voice was cut off by my lips on his. He was surprised for a minute then kissed back – hard. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he dragged me closer until there was approximately zero space between our bodies and turned us around. He grabbed my legs and lifted me onto the counter as if I weighed nothing, never breaking our kiss. We came up for air and he looked at me.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I nodded and pulled his lips back to mine. I ran my fingers down his shirt and tugged at the bottom of it. “This needs to come off.”

He quickly stripped it off and took mine off as well. We continued to make out as he unclipped my bra, letting it down and molding his hands over my breasts. I threw my head back, moaning, and he began to suck on my neck. I ran my fingers down his amazing abs and traced his v-lines, feeling him shiver. His bulge pressed into the inside of my thigh and I rubbed against making him growl under his breath. He unbuttoned my shorts and slipped off my panties and I pulled his basketball shorts and boxers down at the same time, so we were both completely naked. I grabbed his shaft and he sucked in his breath. I lined him up at my entrance and teased us both, rubbing them together.

“Please Y/N. I need to be in you.” He begged, the need obvious in his eyes.

Were sexier words ever spoken?

He entered me and we both moaned loudly. He pushed into me completely and dug his fingers into my hips. That would leave a mark.