Dirty Louis Tomlinson

I woke up to Louis moaning, quietly. I groaned. “Louis shut up” I whispered as I opened my eyes only to see, he was asleep. He started moaning my name. It wasn’t the first time he had a wet dream, and I always thought I could have fun with this, but never really did anything. But today, I decided it was going to be different.

I slowly crawled down to his boxers, careful to not wake him up. I looked at him, still sleeping and moaning. I decided to tease him a bit. I slowly rubbed his hard on through his boxers, making him moan again. I took off his boxers carefully, getting wet at the sight of his hard dick. I went down, and licked his dick from the base to tip with the flat of my tongue. “uhhhh” he moaned out, slightly moving but not waking up. I took this as a sign to continue. I licked his tip, collecting pre cum with my tongue, before taking his head in my mouth.

I looked at him, checking if he was awake or not. Which, he wasn’t. “Shit (Y/N), you’re so good.” He moaned. I sucked hard on his tip, circling my tongue around his tip while it was in my mouth. I took out his tip, wrapping my hand around the base of his dick; jerking him off a bit. After I did that, I took half of him in my mouth, bobbing my head. I felt his fingers getting tangled in my hair. I looked up beneath my lashes, to see he was awake, and watching me. I closed my eyes, taking more of him in my mouth. He started moaning loudly. “Fucking hell, baby.” I took his dick out of my mouth, and he looked at me, disappointed. I jerked him off again, crawling up to kiss his lips softly. He moaned in the kiss, and I pulled away, moving my lips up to his ear. “You like that baby? You like it when I suck your dick?” I whispered, softly biting his earlobe. He moaned again. I took it as a yes, and made my way back down to his dick.