Dirty Liam Payne Imagine

Liam eventually found me and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He pressed me against a wall and kissed me softly and sweetly. When he pulled back, he had a look in his eye like he was saying. “I want you.” I pulled him back into a passionate kiss. His hands exploring my body. He put his hand up my shirt, feeling around. He broke the kiss and said, “Are you sure you want to do this?”. “I’m more sure than ever, Liam.” He smiled and quickly went back into a passionate kiss. He leaned off the wall and walked over to the bed putting me down softly. I didn’t hold back and took off his shirt. He leaned over me and started kissing my neck and collerbones. He took off my shirt and bra, wasn’t long until we were both naked. I was surprised by his size. He got on top of me and said, “Are you ready?”. I nodded while biting my lip. He entered me slowly and started thrusting in me slow. It hurt for a while and I actually shed a tear. “Does it hurt too much babe?” he asked. “No, don’t stop.” Soon the pain went away and I begged him to go faster and harder. “Please Liam, I need you.” He went faster and harder. He was grunting with every thrust. The headboard to the bed banging against the wall. I was moaning and screaming. “LIAM! LIAM! OHH BABY!”. “Babe, i’m gonna…” He climaxed in me, his warm cum going inside me. He stopped and laid next to me stroking my cheek. He stared in my eyes and said, “I love you. I always wanted this moment to be perfect for us.”