Dirty Niall Horan Imagine

He deepens the kiss, as his hands take off the jacket.

I bite his lip, and he wraps you legs around his waist and carries me upstairs.

He sits on the bed and starts kissing my neck, nipping my sweet spot as I catch my breath from that kiss.

“Niall.” I say as his hard-on grinds against my clit.

He breaks away to remove his shirt and then removes mine.

He moves his hands to my back, then stops, gazing in into my eyes as if asking for permission. I nod and he unbuckles my bra.

He sucks my right nipple while massaging the other with his thumb and vice versa.

“Fuck. Niall.” I say moan, intertwining my fingers with his hair.

He rubs my clit slowly, making me wetter immediately.

I rub his length through his jeans.

“(y/n), fuck.” He says, then unzips his jeans and takes off his boxers, as his length slaps his stomach.

“This might hurt a bit, (y/n). Let me know if you want me to stop, ok?” He says slipping off my ruined black lace undies.

He slowly eases into me and I shed a tear.

“I’m so sorry, baby. I’l be over soon.” He says slowly thrusting into me.

The pain soon turns into pleasure, “Faster.” I say.

He thrusts in and out of me at the speed light.

“F-fuck, Niall!” I scream.

He lifts my leg entering me at a new depth and hitting a sensitive sweet spot.

“Right there! FUCK!” I say.

He hits that spot repeatedly.