Dirty Niall Horan Imagine

I can feel myself getting more aroused by every sec and soon enough, our hectic moans are covering the silence of our bedroom. Niall’s hand has finally reached the inside of my underwear and by the sound of his voice, I know that he is beyond happy to feel how wet I already am. I arch my back to grind against his palm, craving for more. 

'Niall, don't be a tease…' 

I can feel him chuckle against my neck and seconds later, two of his fingers are teasing my entrance, using my own wetness as lubricant before going in, nice and slow. I need to catch my breath as it’s been so long since I felt this good but I can’t help moaning his name, letting him know how good it feels. 

'I wanna fuck you so hard baby…' 

I have to bite my lip as I can’t believe these words just left his mouth. Niall isn’t usually the ‘dirty talk’ kind of guy and I’m almost shocked by his new attitude. Shocked but happily surprised. 

'What are you waiting for?' 

He lifts his body up, using his forearms and gives me a peck on the lips.

'Condom?'

'Top drawer, as usual' I smile as if I could possibly decide to put them elsewhere. 

'Babe, we're out of condoms' 

'What?' 

I don’t know what was worse. Being butt naked or handing the cashier a box of 'ribbed and lubricated condoms'  and nothing else, making it obvious that in about 30min I would be riding my boyfriend dick like there was no tomorrow (which I intended to) . The silent smirk he gave me kind of creeped me out and I stepped out of the shop without even asking for change. I didn’t care about those 50p when my gorgeous boyfriend was waiting for me in the car. 

'God that was one of the most embarrasing moment in my life…' I laughed as soon as I got into the car. 

'Could be worse, you could've bumped into your mum' he laughed and I had to throw the box at him to stop myself from slapping him right in the face.

'Next time YOU go get them, asshole' I joked

'Rimmed and lubricated eh?' he smiled, looking at the box 

'Might as well please me…' 

'I know how to please you, by the way, did you forget something?'

Digging into his jean’s pocket, I see him lift my thong up in front of his face with a stupid smirk on his face and I swear I could kill him.

'You fuck—-'

'Come on, you have to admit that's hot. Not to mention convenient.'

'Convenient? how's that convenient?'

'Easy access.'

With that, he bends down to kiss me while one of his hand slides between my thighs, begging for access which I give him right away. Soon enough, I am moaning against his lips while he’s fingering me much more eagerly than before. 

Then it hits me. We’re not back home yet. We’re in a car, on a parking lot, where everyone can see. So I put my hand on his wrist to stop him with a little concerned look on my face.

'Niall, someone could see!'

'So? that's hot….' he smiles once again and I swear there’s something evil in his eyes

'You can't be serious….'

'What? it'd be exciting… I don't think I can wait anyway.' 

Seconds later, his lips are on my neck again and I give in. My eyes roll at the back of my head and I can’t help but moan as his wet kisses are giving me goosebumps. 

'Come here…' 

With his hand on my hips, Niall guides me on top of him with one leg on each side of his. We kiss for a couple minutes, moaning and grunting against each other’s mouths until I hear him fiddle with the zip of his fly. The windows are covered with steam from our aching breathing and I don’t care about anyone seeing us anymore. I just want him and I want him now. 

'Let's see how this goes…' Niall whispers as he rolls the condom down his lenght before teasing my entrance with its tip. I slide down and break the tiny space that’s left between our bodies to bury his hardness inside of me. The feeling is amazing and I have to grab the sides of his seat to keep myself steady as he pounds into me. 

'See? easy access…' he smiles while grabbing my ass in both his hands to pound into me harder. I bite down his shoulder to stop myself from screaming and soon enough the car is rocking back and forth with us.

(Credit piecesofziam.tumblr.com :) )