Dirty Liam Payne Imagine

Liam and you spent most of the day watch Disney movies wrapped around each other. His hands never left you. Whether they were holding your hands, playing with your hair or wandering up and down your sides. Finally starting to feel better you two decided to order some take out and continue your lazy day. Trying to feel human again you hopped out of bed and made your way towards the shower.

After standing under the hot water for a couple of minutes washing away the stench of alcohol and beginning to feel human again. You jumped when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you.”Hey babe. thought you might like some company” his lips starting below your ear making their way across your shoulder. “Your company is always welcome” turning in his arms you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him down connecting with his lips as his hands explored your body. Lingering on your hipbone slowly making their way towards where you needed him most. Aching for his touch you buck your hips trying to make contact with him. Tutting in your ear “Patience love” “No Liam, I need you now” Reaching down grabbing his hardening length in your hand, you slowly started pumping causing his fingers grab your hips as his head leaned down biting on your shoulder, sure to leave a mark.

“Enough” as he pushed your shoulders back, slamming you into the wall. You could see the hunger in his eyes as his fingers slipped over your sex causing you to shudder. “Already wet love?” “Must be from the shower” smirking up at him. Liam leaned down whispering in your ear, his hot breath hitting your neck sending shivers up your spine “You and I both know that is not true. Is it? Who made you this wet” as his teeth grazed your earlobe gently pulling as a moan escaped your lips. “You…you did” stuttering out the best you could. Liam simply instructed you to jump as he could you wrapping your legs around his waist. He pushed your back against the wall as you felt him teasing you finally entering you and stretching you around him.