Dirty Louis Tomlinson

“You’re beautiful, and perfect.” He trails kisses down your neck, surely leaving love bites everywhere. You moan his name when he finds your sweet spot, and feel him smirk against your skin.
“O-ooh god, Lou!” you stutter when he takes one of your nipples into his mouth. You grab onto his short hair and try to pull him closer. You bring him up to your lips once again, and then with a sudden strength that surprises you both, you flip them over so that you’re on top. You shimmy out of your jeans, and pull down his pants, leaving you both only in your underwear. You can feel your wetness on your thighs, and rub your legs together for some sort of friction while you pull down Louis’ boxers. His large erection springs free, with pre-cum glistening at the top.
You have no idea how he would fit, he was so large. You lean down and lick across the tip, and Louis groans out your name.
“Ohh, don’t tease!” you suddenly take as much of him into your mouth as you can, and what you can’t fit you work with your hand. He groans and grips your hair as you begin to move your head up and down, hollowing out your cheeks. You ignore your gag reflex as he hits the back of your throat, and swallow around him.
“Oh, god, stop, stop or I’m gonna cum!” He moans, and you look up to see him with his head thrown back and his eyes shut. You release him with a ‘pop’, and crawl up his body. You kiss again, and then he rolls you over, now hovering above you.
“Are you sure?” he pants as he positions himself at your entrance. You just nod and pull him back into a kiss, and he thrusts into you.
“Oh god, Louis! You’re huge!” you moan as he starts at a slow pace. You wrap your legs around his waist, urging him to go faster. He changes his angle, and now every thrust has him hitting a place deep inside you. Soon, Louis pulls out of you and you complain at the loss.

“Get on your hands and knees!” He orders you, and you find yourself loving this demanding side of him. You follow his instructions, and without any warning he thrusts into you. He starts to go faster and faster, and you can’t stop moaning. He reaches down and rubs your clit vigorously, sending you that much closer to the edge.

“I’m g-gonna cum, Lou, oh just like that!” You scream, and with one more thrust he hits that spot extra hard, and you go to pieces, screaming out his name, and as you clench around him you feel him release