Dirty Harry Styles Imagine

Harry came in the kitchen smiling darkly. He approached me slowly. "Food smells good babe. But I’m hungry for something else." Harry said whilst hugging me from behind. "I’m making dinner Harry." I whispered tentatively. "Turn off the stove it can wait." He replied rubbing my pussy thru my shorts. "Harry.." I moaned. I then quickly turned off the stove and turned to him. His green lust coated eyes pierced mine and he leaned in and kiss my lips softly and squeezed my ass slightly causing me to moan in his mouth. "Jump." Harry whispered in my ear sexily. I jumped and he gripped the back of my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He sat me down on our marble island. He then pulled down my shorts and my thong in one and made my singlet disappear along with his clothes as well. Harry penetrated me slowly allowing me to adjust to his size. He started to move in and out of me swiftly. "Oh Harry!" I moaned loudly. He groaned my name in response. He thrusted harder and rubbed my clit causing me to scream. "The neighbours can probably hear you babygirl." He growled into my ear. We did this for minutes until I felt a pang in my stomach, "Harry, I’m going to cum.","Hold it, love." He replied lowly. He then hit my g-spot. "Cum for me, babygirl.". I feel apart under him and my pussy walls convulsed bring his release. His hot liquids went inside of me bringing ultimate pleasure that seemed to last forever. "I’m actually quite hungry for food now." Harry said out of breath.