Dirty Harry Styles

I started to grind into him, slowly at first, until I felt his member hardening. I started to grind faster and felt him moan into my mouth. I kept grinding, but left his lips. I stripped off the shirt that moments ago I had just put on. Harry unclasped my bra and went straight for my right boob. He put it in his mouth and started to suck while massaging my left boob in his big hands. I moaned and threw back my head.

“Your boobs are more beautiful than they were this morning.” He said in between licks.

I pulled his head away from my breast and stuck my tongue into his mouth. He pulled down my shorts and slipped his middle finger and his index finger into my panties. He slowly inserted them into my pussy and started curling. I bit onto his bottom lip as he hit my g-spot.

“(Y/N) you’re so wet, baby who made you this wet?”

“You Harry, you made me this wet.” I panted. He smirked and pulled out his finger after a few more curls, earning a whine from me. He pulled down his sweats and briefs all at once, releasing his large member. I practically ripped off my panties and started to grind on his massive cock.

“I want you to suck it.” He said. I looked into his eyes, his beautiful green eyes. I would do anything for those eyes. I went down on him and took his cock in my small mouth. I swirled it around my tongue and licked the precum off the tip. He sucked in some air and grabbed a fistful of my hair.

I started to bob my head, taking as much of him as I could. I massaged his balls in my right hand and rubbed the rest of his cock that couldn’t fit in my mouth with my left. All of a sudden, his cock started to twitch and warm liquid filled my mouth. I had never tasted cum before, it was salty that’s all I can say. I swallowed it all up, every last drop.

“I owe you for that.” Harry said in between breaths.

“Just fuck me.” I said getting back on the bed. He got on top of me and lined his cock up with my pussy. Without warning, he slammed into me. I screamed and he covered my mouth.

“Shh! Do you want the whole camp to burst through those unlocked doors?” I shook my head. He gave me time to adjust to his massive size before he started thrusting. At first he was slow, trying to make sure I wasn’t going to be too loud, but then he got impatient and started thrusting harder and faster.