Dirty Harry Styles Imagine

{In Harry's P.O.V}

 I wasn’t sure how she would react but I kissed her with all the love I had for her. At first she tried to push me off; I knew she was angry at me but I couldn’t help it. I went to pull away when she grabbed the back of my head keeping my mouth engaged with hers.

I could tell she was still angry by the roughness of her movements, and I could also tell that she was not holding back, she was going to take her anger out in our sex and I decided I am going to do the same.

I brought (Y/N) closer to my body only to push her against the wall again, a picture fell off the wall crashing onto the floor but we didn’t care.

Our hands were flying everywhere and my manhood was rock solid. Again she grabbed my hair roughly pushing me closer to her. Our tongues battled for dominance as I held her against the wall.

(Y/N)’s legs made their way around my waist as one of my hands supported her. Her hands made their way to the bottom of her top as she threw it over her head and onto the couch.

“Bedroom now Harry.” The dominance in her voice sent a sensation along my erection.

Our mouths joined again as I attempted to make my way along the to the stairs. Our movements were so hasty and so rough that we banged into many objects on our travels. I heard smashes and thuds all around me but I didn’t care I wanted to fuck her.