Dirty Niall Imagine

"No! Niall stop! STOP!" You yell in protest to Niall's tickles. He knows just how to make you go crazy and flop around like a fish by tickling you right in between your ribs. You two were fighting over who gets to make the chocolate chip pancakes at two in the morning.

"Not until you agree to wear only an apron when you're cookin 'em!" Niall replies as he pins down your shoulders and straddles your waist.

"Okay okay I will, jesus christ," You say breathlessly.

You get out from underneath him but not before he leaves you even more breathless with a passionate kiss. You strip down to your underwear and slip on the plain white apron covered with food stains. You look over to see Niall just staring at you with awe.

"You're so fucking sexy babe, you know that?"

You snort a response and get the pancake mix out along with the chocolate chips and a mixing bowl. As you're mixing, the beautiful blonde boy comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. He lands a sweet kiss behind your ear and you close your eyes softly. You know that if you say anything he'll keep going, breaking you down until you give in so you stay silent. Nothing is going to interrupt your pancake making after all the fuss he made about wanting you to cook them. However, he seems to think that your silence means for him to continue. He slowly trails kisses down your neck, reaching the top of your shoulder.

"Niall, I swear to god if you keep doing this and force me to stop making these damn things that you asked for at two in the fucking morning, you aren't getting any for a week."

"Yea right babe, like you could last that long."

He was right, unfortunately. There was no way in hell you were going to let him know that though.

His hand begins to snake down to your hips and gives them a little squeeze, pulling you against him in the process. He holds onto you and grinds with the slightest pressure. You resist with everything you have to not grind back. He slips his hand down, under the apron to your core and rubs your clit through the fabric of your underwear.