𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

Mono suddenly stop walking as he was near in the next room door. as he turned around seeing that Shroud catching up with him. with a confused. he asked him. "Did you still talked to Shade?"

As long as Shroud get to him, he nervously chuckled and nodded "Y-yeah, i just say something before leaving them. telling her to keep Six underneath the bed"

"I see, for sure she's not gonna let her out from there. now before we enter on the next room. you need to pulled me away on the TV as long as you can, even use your power now will you?" Mono pointed out on him.

Shroud nod on him. "I will try, but what if you get in there to open the door. what then?" raising his eyebrows.

"Hmm... if that's happen then I will having a talk with him and then if he get out from the TV. we need to ran in the other door where we get through in this building. not letting him to go in the room where's Six and Shade was. so that. He will not gonna get her." Mono said. he hope that this plan will work.

"Let's just prayed that he's not gonna know about where's the two was though." Shroud pointed out, as he rubbing his nape. making Mono to nodded.

Before he turned around again as he start to walked in the next room behind him. Shroud just following him.

As soon as they enter the room. The sounds of distorted static were filling in the room as Mono held his head in pain.

"NRGH!" Mono kneels down on one knee and feels his head was going to explode at any moment. as his body slowly moving it's own by standing up and stepping slowly to get closer on the TV.

Shroud quickly went to him to grab his shoulder to stop him for walking. but it's look like that something stronger pulling on Mono's body. a frequency current was surrounded on his body.

'I knew it, he using that to control Mono's body!' Shroud gritted his teeth, letting go of Mono. he step back as lifting his both hand, pointed directly on Mono.

A black mist started to form into it, some particles swirling around on the forming ball mist before it blasted to Mono and slowly wrapping it around on his body.

"Please, work!" Shroud said through to his gritted teeth. as he noticed that Mono getting more slower to walked. means that it's working but he should have not celebrate early because Mono still fighting to control his body.

Mono slowly open his eyes throughout on the pain throbbing in his head. he sees some black mist covering his half body, he realizes now that Shroud using his power to stop him. it's enough though to slow down his walking towards on the TV.

As he lifted his one hand, pointed directly on Tv. even how hurt his head was. he focused on his power letting out a huge amount of electric static as he look back on the Tv that now was so close to him. His eyes started to glow like as white screen on the TV itself then he turned his hand into a fist. As he sees on the screen that it's glitching worse making the view of the long hallways is deforming itself then the TV exploded. That cause Mono to fly across on the other side of the room. hitting directly on the wall cause him to get knocked out.

"Mono!!" Shroud shouting his named as he went fly to him. checking him as soon as he sees him breathing. he let out a sigh of relief because Mono just got unconscious.

He turned around seeing now the Tv screen was shattered and a fire throughout into it with a smoke coming out. now it turns out that Mono finally fight against on the power that lurking him through the TV.

At the exact of explosion. in the next room where Six and Shade was. They suddenly flinch on that.

Six is getting more and more worried for Mono as she crawled out underneath the bed after hearing the explosion, as she gritted her teeth when she felt her wound being hitting throughout on the floor. but right now she doesn't care about that, she is more concerned on Mono.