𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 04

The two continue to walk but not that far they saw some cage's was on the ground and one was hanging on the tree.

Mono was curious so he walk closer to look at it, before. he just pass by this because he was in hurry, but now the curiosity got kick on him. When he got close on the cage he didn't see anything than an empty cages and he look up he saw another cage was hanging on the tree. He climb up on some the cage build like a tower in front of him before he jump to grab on the hanging cage.

"What is he doing...? I thought that he was in hurry" Six muttered to herself and a bit disbelief while crossing her arm watching him to climb up, because Mono just told to her to be not slow but now he was the one was making them to slow by investigate those cage's.

'You know him, He is Mono' Shade just simply said to her and Six just nod only to her statement. it's true even of how Mono was change now, he still a kid have a curiosity to knowing something new that he doesn't even seen yet.

Mono look inside of the hanging cage and he saw a skeleton of a person, he knew that it was the same age of him. "Poor to this person... It must be horrible for him to be in this cage for so long until on his last breath..." He said throughout on his mind he was felt sympathy for this person who lost a life.

Shroud just silent when he heard Mono say that, he almost saw some horrific that happens to the unlucky kids who trying to be survive but unlucky to them that they ended up to be killed in any different horrible way that could be possibility can do by those monster who's lurking in land.

Mono catch up something that he got interest, he climb up reaching on the top of the cage before he jump many times then he heard a crack of the wood breaking that tangled by the rope was connected on the cage before the cage fall down on the ground and the door of it was open with it.

He jump off from the cage and walk inside to grab the yellow raincoat hat before he walk out then he take a look closely on it before putting it on his head. Before his eyes landed on Six who was look at him in disbelief. "What?" Mono ask her, raising his one eyebrows on her.

"I thought that we are in hurry?" Six said to him with a bit scoff.

Shroud trying not to laugh on what Six said to Mono. Even Shade was stifle a laugh with a smirk plastered on her lips. 'Nice one Six~' She beam at her.

Mono let out a bit gasp on his lips while he looks annoyed. "Ohh so you telling me now of what to do?" He said.

Six just rolled her eyes before she start to walk "Let's go, beside that hat is not suit on you" she said it simply that could can hear by Mono when she pass by him.

Shroud was laughing on that statement that cause Mono to shot a glare towards on Six who seemingly doesn't care if his eyes was looking at her like seeing it throughout on her soul.

"Don't laugh Shroud, you should be on my side not on her!" Mono muttered to himself so Six doesn't gonna hear him.

'Mono, I wouldn't take any side of each on you, beside. Why you've suddenly got interest on that hat? It's not really suit on you than wearing a paper bag' Shroud told to him taking a deep breath after he laugh.

"Even you?" Mono grumble to him.

Shroud just chuckled on him 'What? I'm just being honest~' he said it in a sang tone.

Mono just could do is to groan in frustrating before he followed Six, even didn't dare to take off the yellow raincoat hat he has.

Not further enough they saw a light on a side beyond those tree's, they quickly rush on the box and hide. in a bit far away they saw the figured of hunter, keeping moving his flashlight to look around.