𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

Six landing on the floor as she looked around the room that seemed a little empty. Six notices a shaded figure laying down on a medical bed behind the curtains who was twitching she could see that it was harmless and not a threat. Something else in the room did catch her eye though, she could see a lever hanging on a wall just a few feet above her. At first she was confused, thinking it was another switch to turn off the light but she looked a little closer at the cord connected to the lever. Following it from the lever to the miniature T.V like box, the lines on the screen were moving up and down as the sound of a beep was made every two seconds, she begins to think of something.

'What if...That small T.V is keeping that thing alive...? Because if so, maybe we need to shut it off? cause the lever we found before with Mono helped us to stop a mannequin that was chasing after him in the dark. Then maybe something like this can help us again?' Shade suddenly said to her.

'Yeah your right, it's just confusing me every time I saw a lever, it is used casually in everything, like on the lights. or in elevator. now in this for keeping this thing alive? seriously where we can find a real one that looks like a button' Six genuinely pointedly out

(A/N: that's what was in my mind over and over from the first game, seeing a lot of lever in everything, but of course there is some button, it's just less though than a lever and it's confusing me why though they usually using a lever in everything.😂)

'Don't ask me about that' Shade nonchalantly said.

As she thought for a while, she decides to try out a little experiment. Looking around the room some more, she finds metal bars connected to the wall seeing it was like some sort of ladder. She climbs up the bars that take her up above the ceiling planks. Heading over to where the lever is she looks at it below her.

Taking one long deep breath she drops down and grabs onto the lever, pulling it down before letting go. When she let go she heard a long constant beep that felt like it would never end along with a deep abnormal gasp outside the room.

Meanwhile in outside, Mono is keeping an eye on The Doctor who was going back and forth from washing its hands to taking off body parts Mono thinks to himself.

'After this, we are finally out of this place...After this we will get out of this city...'

'As long as you both doing great then you two can leave here' Shroud said. making Mono to hummed quietly with a nod.

He should feel excited for wanting to leave. He should be happy, but it's like for some reason, he only felt sad and guilty. Why is he feeling the opposite instead of what he should be feeling? Gritting his own teeth, he continues to think.

The Thin Man he saw inside of the room with him, in the transmission that brought him over. What if he comes after them when they try to leave the city? What if he tries to take Six again?

Mono has never felt so responsible in his life. reminding himself that HE is the Thin Man, how could he not feel responsible for all of this? If only he didn't release him in the first place, if only he didn't take Six away and had to go to the signal tower-

'The tower! Maybe THAT is the real problem! What even is the tower? Is it a monster like everyone else in this world? Well it has to be since there were so many fleshy eyes inside it. Could it be the reason why the world is like an apocalyptic mess?' Mono put it all together at once.

'You are figured it out everything on it, don't ya?' Shroud said to him.

Mono hums at the theories he is coming up with. 'As much as I want to keep thinking of more theories, I should focus on trying to surviv-' he suddenly cut off.