𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

Six look down now on her wound in her legs that it's starting to get dark purple through out on the clothed.

Mono noticed her looking on her leg this make him frown being a bit hesitant he garb her hand then gripped it. making Six to look at him with a bit blush.

"Hey, don't worry. we will get through on this okay? We gonna escaped from this place. Together." Mono genuinely said to her.

Making Six to tear up from that. cause she thought that Mono will be getting annoyed of her being a burden for him and making this even to struggle him. she started to felt guilty.

"Sorry... If I will be became burden on you..." She trembling said.

Mono frowned when he heard that and he sees her tears flow down on her cheeks. as he sighed and wrapped his one arm around on her shoulder then pulled her closer to him to hugged her.

Without hesitation, Six buried her face on his chest. as she felt his hand rubbing on her arm throughout on her raincoat to calm her.

Then Mono felt a pairs of eyes looking at them. He turned to sees Shroud and Shade standing there with crossed arm. even though they're shadows, Mono already knew that they were smirking without seeing their expression throughout on the black mist on them. he felt his face is getting warmer and shot them both a glared. he had no time for scolding them to stop because he knows that they're not gonna stop for teasing.

For him, before when he meet Six. even he didn't admit it. he like her before even how she getting mad or irritated or quiet throughout on their journey back then. because he knows that Six still have another personality. like what he sees right now. being sad, humble, happy and playful like he used to be before.

Remembering about on the signal tower and The Thin Man. himself. He getting feel more guilt of how he make miserable Six was. He just didn't know how The Thin Man-He turned her into a monster. is it that also his power to deformed a person too? or the tower itself make her like that? He really doesn't know how. but now he need to be focused to protect her. not letting himself-the future of himself get her again. he need to think another plan.

He stared back at the door in side of them. He wanted to get out of here, but at the same time he wanted to fix everything either

"Seeing that there is nowhere else to go...We have to get through that door." Mono muttered as he could feel Six move from his chest then her eyes staring into his soul.

Six really wanted to ask him some questions, cause she knows that there's something always bugging into his mind after they've get out from the hospital.

"Mono..." She slowly said as she sitting up properly even though her leg is in pain.

Mono look at her with just a hummed.

"Is there something bothering on you...? Because after that you woke up from the nap in the hospital. You suddenly in the deep thoughts and out of space..." As she pointed it out on him with a furrowed brows.

Mono became silent on what she was saying. mentally scolding himself for letting Six to noticed him like that.

"Mono...Can you please just tell me?" Six pleaded, she wanted to help him even if she didn't know what to do. "Please...?"

"Why...? Because I don't want to let myself witness you getting taken away from me again just because I'm weak..." He slowly said gripping on his coat tightly.

"But you're no-" Six wanted to protest on him but suddenly being cut off by him.

"I AM!" He exclaimed before continuing, "The Thin Man kidnapped you...He-I kidnapped you. I changed you...I had to go through all of that, had to go through fighting myself which led to me actually killing myself just to bring you back! If I wasn't so weak before, I would have taken your hand and protected you!" He could feel his entire body shake.