𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

After like what? an hour when they get throughout in the clothes store to the hospital. they managed to get there.

When they've got inside of the window, Mono put down Six on the tiles floor near in the wall so she could lay her back and put down the hood of her raincoat.

Shroud and Shade float towards on those drawers above in the ceiling that attached to it. to check each those medicine bottles.

"Huh, which one we could use? Antibiotic cream or capsules?" Shroud said while looking between the two bottles in his hand.

"We don't have a water, let's just use the cream one." Shade said as she float beside on Shroud to look either on the bottles and read it.

meanwhile, Mono is dividing the fabric on a broken glass leaning against the wall near the window they entered. they got clothes from the clothes store to use to cover Six's wound. This is cleaner than what Six is ​​using now which is dirty, He is worried about the effect of the dirty cloth on the wound if they don't replace it with a clean one, especially it might cause an infection.

When he finished dividing the clothes, he folded them and returned to Six. "does it still hurt?" He asked her.

Six shook her head. "It's not that much but there is still bit painful on it when you accidentally hit it to something" she said letting out a sigh.

She saw Mono lifting her left leg and placing it on top of his leg

"Here Mono, put it on the wound." Shroud said as he went on the two giving the Antibiotics cream to Mono.

He nodded and took the medicine, placing it next to him. and he carefully unwrapped the cloth from the wound. as Six hissing throughout on her gritted teeth. because of her skin wound and the cloth is stuck due to dryness. cause some part of the wound dried up it's painful as hell when you apart the cloth away from it.

Mono deep frowned as he sees her wound was looks like is getting worse. "Hey guys, do you think that this is already in a bad shape?" as he asked the two shadows. He doesn't know much about wounds

Shade went to the side of Six as she take a closer look on her wound. "Mild infections of small, shallow wounds can heal on their own, particularly in healthy person. Sometimes, wound infections can spread and cause serious problems. This is more likely with large wounds, deep wounds, and surgical wounds, and in person who are more vulnerable to infection it's enough for a month to healed it. but if it didn't make it fast to put some medicine on it. The wound infection will spreads, then can cause infection of the deep tissues under the skin (cellulitis). A severe wound infection may cause bacteria to enter the bloodstream, causing sepsis - which can be a life-threatening." she explained to them.

Shroud couldn't help but look at her in amazed of how she explained about different types of wounds and the effects "How do you know about something like that?" he asked her in awed.

"I've seen a lot of different wound, remember Six when you meet some kids got wounded themselves?" Shade said looking at Six who seemingly pounder a bit before she nodded at her.

"yes I saw it but I didn't know anything about the wound either, I was just surprised because you know something about this" Six pointed out to her as Shade just shrugged.

Mono insisted asked with a frowned looking at Shade. "So... Is this be the one like life-threatening...?"

Shade shook her head. "No, In that way. her walking will be affected like limping. we need to put the cream on the wound so that the infection does not spread"

"That's good to hear" Mono sigh of relief as he opened the bottle and get some cream. as he slowly put it on Six wound while she hissed in pain. after that he wrapped a new clothing around on it. as she let out a sharp breath, feeling a bit sting on her wound.