𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

Mono opened his eyes, realizing that it was so dark around him. his hand turned into a fist once he figured out that he was still asleep in the other side, so this is a dream again.

'You're so clever to stop that?'

He heard a darkly chuckled as he turned around facing The Thin Man-HIMSELF. standing in the void of darkness with a purple-rish pink light was lighting him.

"I told you that I will not gonna let you get her away from me this time" Mono said to him with a glared in his expression.

'You know... Just gave Six to me. so this could be end easily' The Thin Man said.

Mono could heard his voice is a bit glitching. but he ignores it because of what he said.

"Who do you think I was to gave Six just like that?" Mono scoffed on him as he crossed her arm. "And what? You gonna deformed her into a monster again? locking her up from your tower? Not gonna happen!!"

Then he pause when he realizes something that The Thin Man already knew that Six always betrayed HIM many times but why he didn't stop it by himself to change his own fucking fate and making his old PAST to suffer from betrayal?!. WHY?!.

As Mono continue to speak with now a deadly glare written on his face. "you should have know that right... YOU KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN MANY TIMES!! WHY YOU JUST GODDAMMIT COULDN'T CHANG-"

'You THINK I have not tried?!' The Thin Man interrupts him once more as his voice did not sound human. 'I have TRIED to change the outcome in every single damn time loop, I have TRIED to not do anything...I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! BUT IT WAS ALL FUTILE!!!'

Soon enough, he finished, he starts huffing from his nose as he was trying not to let his anger cloud his already corrupted mind. Mono just stared at him with only anger and disbelief. He was angry at him for holding back and kept the cycle continuing every fucking single times. He was in disbelief as he believed there had to be another way.

The Thin Man just sigh and shook his head. 'You don't know how was I felt when she leave me on the other timeline, you should know that feels right? When she leave you behind...'

"So? she already know now everything! don't tried to change the subject here because of what you've said, you pointing out here that you still want to get her away from me!" Mono enraged said to him. "The TV where you supposed to get out is completely destroyed, so now we gonna leave in this fucking place!" he added.

The Thin Man glared at him. 'NO!! she will be staying here! In this place, in the tower with ME!! she will be even more safer in the tower than in the outside!"

Mono rolled his eyes at him. "Safer in that tower?" scoffing and let out a laughed. "That tower is just a fucking flesh things! you just want to get Six away from me and so what? to stay there in the tower, with you? Hah-now I realized how stupid of my future self to just letting HIMSELF to be consumed by that creature just because of hatred and lonely HE was!" he pointed out to him.

'YOU-' The Thin Man enraged said but quickly cut off by Mono again.

"Even you get her and making her to stay in that fucking tower, do you think that she will be happy? even though now she knows that I was You. she will still be like the younger of myself than my future self who's keeps trying to kidnapped her to just locked her up in that tower." Mono said in serious. because now they say how's their true feelings in each other. he was now determine to protect her from him.

'Then.. I don't have a choice to just killed you right now.' The Thin Man said in monotone.

"Kill me right now? You know that this is my own body..." Mono slowly said, he already had enough from his bullshit. "Maybe I should the one who just kill you and get out myself from this bullshit..." Mono spoke once more as The Thin Man started to laugh hysterically once more, only to anger Mono even more.