𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22

After a few hours of wandering around the areas they had not seen, they reached the other side of the city where there is a sea again.

The two looked for something to use to ride for leaving the city, they found some planks that were just on the sand. Mono found a rope and they joined several planks together while Six was looking for another rope to tighten the planks.

When they finished tying the planks, they tried to ride it. it looks fine and they sit down, let the current of the water sweep them away from the city.

Mono looked behind and saw the buildings slowly disappearing away due to the fog.

"You okay Mono?" Six asked him because she noticed that he was looking back at the city. He turned his head to look at her and nodded. "It's just, I don't know. The feels that I'm feeling right now that I got out of that place is such great. Cause I can go to another place that I haven't seen yet. It's making me excited, now that I'm with you to travel together."

Six felt her cheeks getting warmer as she chuckled. "I know you're excited, but don't always get up your excitement because, we have to survive, we don't know what's waiting for us in another place." Mono nodded at her to agree since it was true that there are also some places that have monsters lurking in their area. "I know, sorry about that" as he wrapped his one arm on her shoulder.

"Don't be, I know your feeling being get out of that place. it's really make you feel better that no TV's now will be lure you to get trapped" She pointed out. leaning her head to his shoulder.

"That's true" He chuckled, kissing the side of her head.

While they wait for land, they talk about finding a place to stay, safe and away from danger. Shade always suggested to take a beach, that's was better away from cities, the three agreed on her but they didn't know where the water would take them. a few hours later, Mono noticed that there was an island not far away, as if they were lucky because it was a beach island. He woke up Six to see where they were going to sail.

'Yes! an island!' Shade exclaimed.

"You better not celebrate early, because we still need to secure if there are no monsters roaming around there" Six muttered with a frown. she doesn't mind to be settled in a beach but of course you still need to make sure your surroundings if there's a danger around.

"Six is right, first thing we do is that check the area before we make a shelter for us to sleep for the nights." Mono said even though he didn't hear Shade, he still heard the compliment that Six made and he was sure that she was talking to her.

Shroud nodding to agree on him. it's better to be alert than to be in danger.

Their raft hit the sand and they stepped forward taking a good look around. they saw that there were tall coconut trees, they started walking around to see the area, it took them the whole day to go around the outside and inside the trees. the beach isn't that big like on the Pale city, it's kinda a small one though. so after their taking a time to secure everything. it's look like there are no monsters roaming around so it looks safe for them to settle. turning around they saw a small shack house. it's like a similar size from the hunter's cabin. when they check that out, there's nothing they could see there nevertheless but some hook and net for fishing. they thought if there somebody using those things but they didn't see anything like a monster in the area which confused them but they just step aside that because they want to fix a shelter for them. it's already night and they are tired for checking the surrounding of the island.

Lucky for them that there is a single bed was in the floor which is dusty but it's still in a good condition and Mono folded some cloth to make it a pillow for the two of them.