𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

Mono slowly open his eyes, as he sees in his surrounded is filled with darkness until a purple-rish pink light turn on above on him. his eyes were widen before quickly look down to himself seeing that he is sitting on the chair again. his heart beat faster.

"No..."

"This can't be..."

He realizes, he is in the room where his been locked off. as he get off the chair and ran to the door with an eye trying push it to open but it's locked, he went back on the chair dragging it before climbing up and jumped to grab the knob trying to open but it didn't work.

"You know that doesn't work, even how many time you try to open that, you wouldn't get out from this room"

Mono heard a voice from behind him as he quickly turn around, to his surprised, he sees HIM standing there while crossing his arm. The Man in a Hat itself.

"You again!" He snapped at him.

"Yes, I am again. even how many times you tried, you will not gonna escaped the fate that already destined for you" he said in monotone.

Mono turn his hand into a first while glaring towards on him. "I can!. and I will not gonna let you win this time"

Thin Man just darkly chuckling on him slowly shaking his head. "You just gonna put Six in danger—"

"Danger?! Your the one who cause it by hunting us, and planning to captured her again! and turning her as a monster in the tower! Because of you she left me!" Mono enraged said.

"You still didn't understand everything don't you? of why she left you? how pathetic..." He said.

"What...do you mean?" Mono slowly said narrowing his eyebrows.

"She left you. because of you. basically... YOU. ARE. ME." Thin Man said to him.

"That bullshit! Do you think that I'm gonna believe on you?!" Mono shouted from that.

Thin Man chuckled again and shaking his head as he lift his hand and a static electric came out from there. "Then...I'll explain for you to understand even further, you recognized this power? You have a power like this either. which means that we both one person, I'm your future self. and I kidnapped Six because I had grudge on her for leaving us. that's why I captured her for not getting in the way when you escaped to this city, i know my younger self will be interrupt me from getting her so I used a static to hold you in your hiding place underneath in the bed. that's causing Six to lose her trust on you for not saving her, not lending a hand for her to grab, and letting her to be captured by me. after you save her in the tower, she sees your real face and realized who you really are"

Mono look down while listening everything that the Man telling of why Six betrayed him. He keeps telling to his mind that all of it wasn't true but, everything is significant, then he remembers what Shroud said.

'I just stop that thing for the amount of time, Now I'm sure that things was in rage because I take you out from their grasp' Shroud said.

'W-why me...?' he replied.

'well.. they want you because you have a power that they needed to control on that tower' Shroud said.

Mono frown deeper as he look on his hand and turn it on the fist. "It's...my fault..." as he cover his ears clutching it tightly when he start to heard some whispered surrounded on him. telling how horrible he is for making Six to suffer when he turned her into a monster and locked her in the tower.