𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23

"Now let's get out of here before that thing came back" Six said.

Mono nod at her, before he pulled his empty cage and positioned it where the lever was.

Then Six climbed on top of the cage and jumped, she grabbed the lever making the metal door to open. Mono went through there first as he turned around.

He sees her swinging into it before she jumps and runs then slides through the metal door that slams shut behind her.

They looked around as they saw the metal door with wood attached which is that they can climb up because they noticed that there is an open space in the ceiling that they can enter.

Both of them start to climb, when they're reached above on it. they jumped down and made a creek sound from the wooden ceiling. in this area they saw a candle and a bathtub then they saw a vent that has a light through with it.

"Before we go, can I asked why the two of you didn't help us out when that fat-ass man is getting us?" Six suddenly asked, crossing her arm while she tapping her foot.

Mono turned to look at her. "Yeah she is right"

The two shadows appear themselves to them. "How we supposed to do that when something force was locked us up" Shade said rolling her eyes. making Shroud to nodded at her. "There is some force was stopping us to get out from your body, we tried to break it but it didn't work until we also passed out." he explained.

"Some force?" Six raise her brows on them.

"Yeah i think that is from the milk that you've been drinking, there something was mixed on there that's why both of you had gotten from that" Shroud said rubbing his nape.

"I guess that is a way for him to get a lot of children and bringing them here, it's just I wondered where we at right now, it's seems like this place is bigger and have some metal all around like in a wall and door. unlike in the Pale city is such only ordinary things." Mono pounder about it.

"Let's just check that out later, we should move on to here" Six said while sighing, she doesn't want to think anymore because it's just making her having a headache.

Mono nodded at her before the two shadows went back to them and the two continue to walked. going through in the vent, jumped down in the next area making them in alert since they heard some noises not far away of where they are.

They saw a lot of fabric on the floor, in the side of wall there's a lot of cages, most of it was empty. then they slowly move, crouched as their eyes widen when they saw him again.

"You can't be serious... Why he is here? I thought he was in below." Six muttered in disbelief, which Mono can hear her. "I think this is he's area, like working place? He is look like a janitor based on his clothes." He muttered to her in confused.

Six look at him with a raised brows. "working place? what is he working like mopping the floors? isn't that supposed these things are... you know doing something horrible on the children's?" She hesitant said.

When Mono about to say something the two heard something, they looked back at the Janitor. in their horror. they saw him. grabbing a fabric. in his other hand move to the side which where's the cage's are. then he grab a lifeless kid out from it's cage's and putting it on the fabric before wrapped then hooking it on the meat hook. which is automatically moving and going to the destination.

"W-what are they doing on the body... cause seems like that one kid is already dead but he wrapped his body and hooked it." Mono said with a furrowed.

"It's seems like that is his job after all, to wrapped those kids. and delivery it on somewhere else" Six pointed out. "We better leave now here before he noticed us." She added making Mono to agree and trying to shake off the horrible scene that he witnesses.