𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 01

Mono was sitting on the chair, staring blankly in the ground, his mind is filling up some questions on why Six leaving him behind. After everything that he done to save her and protect her. Even some point that she's been captured by those bullies, he never leave her to any cost.

"Why..."

'SHE HATE YOU'

"Why did she leave me...?"

'SHE DOESN'T WANT A PERSON LIKE YOU TO MAKE HER SLOW'

"Did I do something wrong...?"

'YOU ALWAYS PUT HER IN DANGER'

"Shut up!!" He yelled in rage before he get off from the chair and grab it, throwing it in the flesh wall. He's eyes started to swelled up some tears before falling his knee to the ground and clenching his ears tightly on the ringing. wanting to stop those voices.

"Don't cry... Mono..." A voice that could be heard.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Are you happy now, that you left him behind on that tower...~?" Shadow slowly chuckled on her.

"That's what he deserves, after what he did to me" She glared on a shadow was in front of her.

"Did to you?~ He didn't do anything but help you and save you several times but this is how you repay him? leaving him there? alone" Shadow said to her mocking could be hear in her voice. She start to float and circling around on her.

"Even that Man do this to us, He still didn't know about that he will be became like HIM." Shadow said again to her.

She didn't reply to any of those words that she throw at her, she just look on the side glaring on the ground. Even though of what she said it was also true.

"Well~ if you are regret for leaving your friend there, I guess that i should help you." Shadow said to her, she stop floating in front of her.

She shot her head up looking to the Shadow with a bit surprised.

"W-what..? Why...?" She slowly said.

"Don't ask any further, so you want to go back there to save him or what?" Shadow said to her. even though Six didn't saw her facial expressions, she knows that she is raising her eyebrows on her.

Six rub her arm while looking down. "What is it the point if I go back there after what I did?, Do you think that he will be happy to see me again? He is just gonna saw his traitor friend- no that's not the right phrase word it's, EX-FRIEND could be." she said.

"Who knows! Maybe yeah he will but of course you need to explain it to him about why you let him go." Shadow Six cross her arm.

Six couldn't protest on her, she just sigh and nod slowly, it's true she want to go back there and apologize to him but also scared to see his angry face for betraying him.

"Let's go then" Shadow Six said before she float across the room.

"Where to?" Six ask her in confused. "Don't tell me, we gonna travel again to go in that city? You can't be serious right?" She added while following her Shadow behind.

Shadow Six rolled her eyes before she said. "That's taking us forever, we will be going throughout on the television"

As soon they both stop in front of the television that's was still on for an hour after Six get out through that tv. "This is the fastest that we could use to go there, but no promises that this will be leading us on that place okay?"