𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 07

Mono opens his eyes to see he was upside down in the bathroom. Feeling a little pain on his head, he could hear the sounds of cackling from the porcelain dolls below him

'Oh thank god! You've got consciousness Mono!'

He suddenly heard Shroud to speak.

'What...happened..?' Mono ask.

'For you being struggling on them, they hit your head with a baseball bat, that cause you to be unconscious' Shroud said.

'they did what?! Those fucking pottery!' Mono gritted his teeth in anger.

The two porcelain dolls noticed him to get conscious then look at each other for a moment before going back to cackling which only anger Mono even further.

"You must think this really funny huh?!" He snarled on them.

'Mono, don't mind them. they wouldn't care of what your saying.' Shroud said trying to calm him.

'I hope Six could get here quickly' Mono said.

'This bothering me for a meanwhile now, but why you didn't tell her about this plan?' Shroud said raising his eyebrows.

Mono rolled his eyes before he spoke. 'If I told her, she just gonna against on that'

'It's true but for sure she's mad for that either' Shroud said.

'I don't care if she gets mad or not. at least that I save her from getting kidnapped again. She consider this as a gratitude from me.' Mono said with a scoff a bit.

Shroud just sigh. 'We just prayed that she came here safely and alive'

'Yeah, she didn't know what will came for her.' Mono said, he is a bit worried for her because he know what danger's await for her like what he did back then to save her. Shroud nodding too to agree on that.

Moment passed by as every single one of the two porcelain dolls were busy cackling on the plank that had a rope tied around that holding Mono to hang upside down while his head had a small cut from the hit he got back then. as he feel his blood was dripping down.

'Mono? Are you okay?' Shroud asked him in worried.

'Kinda? My head still hurts adding cause that I'm hanging upside....' Mono said. He could feel his vision was getting blurred along with feeling pain on his head.

'Is this what it feels like to be in this position when she was kidnapped back then.?' Mono thought as he closed his eyes.

Six makes her way through the kitchen as she bashes a few porcelains dolls with just a ladle before dropping and picking up and putting on one of their heads since she notices there were a lot of them in the cafeteria and one of her, she walks through and out the cafeteria and through the halls she is greeted by more of the porcelain kids.

'Ugh! Come on why they're so many of them?!' Six groan in frustrating.

'I don't know, let's just keep going' Shade said.

She was afraid of getting caught by these doll's as she continued walking through the hall as she arrived inside the next room. She squeezes the porcelain head through the small gap which she manages to successfully get it through. Taking off the porcelain head she was wearing and setting it down, she notices a button near a sealed door and looks up to see what it seemed like she should climb up and get something. Six rather than not waste anymore time, she picks up the porcelain head she had on earlier and chucks it at the button that opened the door and shatters the head. Entering the next room as the door closes behind her and seeing that the room she was in wasn't really important, she spotted a passageway and crawled through before stopping to see a pair of legs in front of her.