The gathering

I know this is going to be hectically cliche, but I don't care it's for the sake of the plot.

By the way, I re did the chapter "Blowjobs" as per your guy's request and added the rest of the smut. MWAH <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As Iguro and Tomioka arrived together once patrol was over, it seemed that almost no one else was there the two kept talking about random things until Shinazugawa and Kocho came together, it was not out of the ordinary to see the two together but it was not the most common thing either, especially the two of them being alone together.

Iguro and Tomioka looked at eachother and shrugged it off, deciding not to think too much of it, Shinazugawa and Kochi approached them. They all greeted one another, with the acception of Tomioka, before Iguro turned to his second best friend, Shinazugawa. "Do you know what this 'gathering' has to do with by any chance?"

Shinazugawa shook his head and then focused his attention in Tomioka, his look turning in to a glare, he looked back at Iguro with a raised eyebrow clearly confused at his friend's sudden change of heart. "No idea. But first things first....What the in the actual fuck are you doing with this dimwitted bastard?"

Tomioka just stared at Shinazugawa blankly, unbothered by his insults, Kocho gave Tomioka a look of pity, something she often does after Shinazugawa and Iguro used to pick on him. Iguro glared at Shinazugawa and Shinazugawa looked like he was about to say something more before Kocho cut him off.

"Tomioka? Did you style your hair differently today? You look really good." Kocho smiled as she walked up to Tomioka and began touching his ponytail lightly, not wanting to ruin the new look. "I would have never guessed that your hair was this fluffy."

Tomioka looked at Kocho blankly but there was a feint smile on his face - barely noticeable, which was the only way that you could tell that he was thankful, all he could think about in those moments was Tsutako. Kocho and Shinazugawa's eyes grow wide as they see the smile on his face, it may have been feint, but the fact that he actually smiled? That was very unnexpected, something they had never seen before.

Shinazugawa grunted and looked away from Tomioka "Kocho's not wrong, you look nice like that...I guess." Shinazugawa complimented him but still kept up his attitude of hating the guy. Iguro grinned at Shinazugawa, he felt happy for Tomioka having gotten a compliment out of the man, that was also something that was very very rare.

Tomioka looked bafdled for a moment before whispering a very quiet, "Thank you." It seemed Shinazugawa had not forgotten that the two walked here together and he looked back at Iguro, with his arms crossed and he raised his eyebrows at him once more.

"Still my point stands, you two were never friends before so why are you suddenly walking here with him?" Shinazugawa did not know what to think of the whole situation and just raised an eyebrow at Iguro and then looked at Tomioka, nit expecting him to respond but hoping that he would get an answer out of atleast one of them.

"Well, you know that mission I went on with him and Rengoku? Yeah I realised he is not as much of a sleevebag as we thought he was." Iguro was trying to find a way to phrase it without friend zoning Tomioka and without giving Shinazugawa a straight forward answer. Thankfully Tomioka did not seem offended at all by his response and was just staring at Iguro.

Kocho just stood there smirking at the two of them, suddenly the idea of them being together last night flashed through her mind and the way Tomioka's hair was styled made sense. Tomioka had told her all about his dreams and since he is so straight forward, she probably figured he had told Iguro as well with almost no hesitation, which eventually led to them having intercourse.