The question

Even though Tomioka and Iguro were sharing a room they both didn't really have much to say to one another but Tomioka did want to try and atleast be friends with Iguro.

"Oh wait, Iguro didn't you have a question for me earlier?" Iguro sat down facing Tomioka. "Oh yeah, let me ask you this first. Are you sure you even want to know my question?"

Tomioka was debating taking it back but was overcome with curiosity and decided to just nod, Iguro began to smirk and Tomioka could see it in his eyes. "Have you ever wondered what's under my mask?"

'Of course this is just to confirm if I should ask my next question.' Iguro could see that Tomioka was thinking deeply as if to not give him a wrong answer. "Well yeah, I'm sure everyone wants to know what's under your mask. If your gonna hide it of course people will be curious but no one will be rude enough as to just take it off."

Iguro was debating on whether to ask his actual question or not 'Well considering he had to think for a whole ass 2 minutes to finally give me an answer it's worth a shot.'

"Were you lying on the train? Saying it's the demon's fault. I mean I did hear the demon saying something about it being your desires or whatever,so what that demon telling the truth, Tomioka?"

Tomioka face looked like he was close to death's door way but Iguro could see the slight blush on his ears and his smirk went wider 'Well this is fucking funny.'

"Answer me Tomioka." He then fixed his expression when he looked back at Iguro "Well theoretically speaking I didn't know at the time that it was actually my desires..but technically I did lie...." Iguro moved closer to him, trying to provoke him for the fun of it.

"Oh? Well then answer this Tomioka. In your dream what exactly happened?" Tomioka started to shift away from Iguro not liking the distance between them being so small, but as soon as he moved away Iguro stopped.

"Well uhm- not much if your referring to the more vulgar part then all that happened is I woke up next to you, you were covered in hickies and bite marks, you were naked, I was naked, uhm you were also covering your face and I could only see your eyes."

"....Wait wait wait, I was covered in hickies and...bite marks? Geez Tomioka didn't think you would be so rough and perverted. Pfft it's actually kind funny."

The room was dead quiet until Tomioka spoke up while trying to stand up and went to the door. "I should go and sleep somehwere else."

"Sit back down. No one said you could leave." Tomioka walked back to his futon not saying anything. "Oh? Why are you being so obedient? Do you like being told what to do?"

Tomioka had climbed into his futon and had turned away from Iguro.  "Of course not. I'm just tired and want to sleep." Iguro didn't buy it one bit, the tips of his ears were red and that said everything it needed to.

"What if I said I'd let you 'cover' me in bite marks and hickies?" Tomioka once again turned his neck so fast Iguro became worried he might snap it off one day doing that. "What?"

"You heard me." Tomioka turned his body and was laying on his back now and stayed like that staring at Iguro both concerned and lustfully.

"Well? How would you react?" Iguro was acting very out of character and Iguro was worried that he might have been drinking or was hit with a weird blood demon art.

"I would..not accept the offer." Iguro rolled his eyes and got under his own futon "Fucking boring answer, also formal a hell too."

'Am I not supposed to talk to him formally? That would anger him more though, I'll stick to formal talk.'

"I'm sorry Iguro." Iguro rolled over to face Tomioka "Tomioka, do you like me?"

Tomioka stayed silent for a while but spoke up "I don't think we should be talking about this right before bed, we should sleep. I'm sure your only asking all of this out of boredom is that not right?"

"Well your not wrong and here I thought you were dense as a rock. Atleast you can tell when someone is bored with you. Your really boring Tomioka, I just wanted to make things fun by indulging in your perverted side since that's the only bit of personality you actually have."

That hit Tomioka right where it hurt but he knew how to hide it, he just kept his normal, bored face the whole time. "Perverted?"

"Yeah, your sexual fantasies. You had that weird ass dream about me and you also got a fucking boner when I was practically forced to kiss you."

'I knew I got hard, but I didn't know Iguro noticed. I was so sure that if he had he would've freaked out and screamed at me. He's definitely drunk or something.'

"Oh." Tomioka rolled over and so did Iguro not wanting to look at eachother. Tomioka really didn't want to dream about Iguro so he was going to stay up all night but the medicine Kocho had forced him to drink earlier had other plans.

'Damn her for making a medicine that kicks in hours later to fit the perfect sleeping schedule for me. Fucking hell.'

After another hour and a half of fighting sleep, Tomioka had fallen asleep and to his misfortune he had dreamt about another night with Iguro. This time..in more detail is all.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sorry I haven't been updating regularly, I'm just trying to get into the flow of things at school again and I honestly wasn't sure if I should've added smut to this chapter but btw there is smut in the next but there will be a warning for it and It also say when it's ended.

Thanks for all the reads and votes, can't believe this book is doing well actually.