Dream

Tomioka looked at the unknown person beside him confused, he couldn't see the person well so he didn't see who it was.

He did his utmost best to get out from under the covers without making any noise, as to not wake up the other person while getting out his bed.

When he got his upper body out from under the blanket he took notice that he was shirtless. Making the man even more confused then he already was, but him being him, he brushed it off thinking there wasn't anything to it.

'I highly doubt anything happened but it wouldn't hurt to check just in case.' With that thought in mind he lifted the blanket slightly to see....that he was entirely unclothed. Tomioka's face looked like he had seen a ghost.

"What?" Tomioka whispered lightly in confusion, forgetting about the person next to him. To his misfortune the other person had heard him and began to wake up.

They pulled the blanket off from over their head to reveal beautiful, mid length, black hair. 'Who is this? I don't recognise their hair..well only Iguro's hair is similar but it can't be him. Maybe it's someone that has similar features to him.'

The person had turned over, holding the blanket to cover their mouth, now facing Tomioka saw they were also shirtless 'They don't seem to have breasts, maybe their small chested? Not like I mind really.'

The person started to open their eyes slowly revealing two mismatched coloured eyes. One was a bright yellow with a darker yellow closer to his pupil, the other being a dark turquoise.

"IGURO?!"

Tomioka woke up sweating slightly and when he realised his head was on Iguro's, he shot his head up. He kept his shoulder still, not wanting to disturb him.

Tomioka saw Nezuko in front of him, holding her hand over Iguro's and setting it alight, it being pink flames, covering nearly his whole body in the flames.

"Nezuko! What are you doing?" He was trying to rush over to Iguro to help him but realised that it wasn't harming him in anyway at all, not even his clothes, only the rope tied to his wrist. So Tomioka got back into a normal sitting position, watch the flames die down as the rope disintegrated.

Once the room was completely gone Iguro woke uo and his head shot up from Tomioka's shoulder.

'DAMNIT!! WHY DID I HAVE TO WAKE UP?! I was just about to kiss Kanroji!! And what the fuck is this retard looking at? He looks like he saw a fucking ghost.'

"What the fuck are you looking at, Tomioka?" Iguro sent him a glare and just as quickly as he sent it, Tomioka looked away which didn't usually happen, he'd usually ignore it and continue to stare. Iguro was confused and looked at Tomioka's hands to see him fidgeting.

'What the hell is up with this idiot? He was fine before we fell asleep?' Nezuko was long gone and Tomioka regretted not stopping her.

Before Iguro could question anything Tomioka spoke up, "We should leave this demon to Rengoku, Tanjirou, his sister and their friends. We're only here for the Uppermoon and this isn't Uppermoon level, Rengoku and the rest can handle this demon themselves."

"That's the most you've ever spoken in your life I bet." Iguro rolled his eyes "but yeah, they can handle it." Upon saying that Rengoku came running in cutting down flesh, tongue looking things within a second or two, going to the next compartment.

"Why the hell are you so stressed? You were fine just moments ago." Tomioka didn't respond, he didn't even hear Iguro. He was too busy trying to find a reasonable excuse for what happened in his dream.

'Maybe it's just a misunderstanding. We could've been in the shower and from exhaustion we feel asleep? No wait but it was a dream so it means nothing. Damnit, damnit, DAMNIT!!'
Tomioka was getting visibly angry but he calmed himself down.