Confession

Guys so bcs I upset a few ppl by not finishing off the smut I'll consider doing it but if I do then I'm gonna go back to the last page and rewrite it in there and then you guys have to find it and read it, but only if you want it ofc.

If you want it then comment here 👉

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Tomioka had learnt by going on missions with Iguro a few times, that he was not a waking up type of person person at all. Iguro was more pissy, if that was ever possible, and would shout at Tomioka or anyone as a matter of fact. He was also more violent and would throw absolutely anything he had that was within his arm range.

The only people he never yelled after waking up was Master, Kanroji, Himejima and Kocho the first few was more out of respect and as for Kocho it was out of fear. Well, Muichirou too, but Muichirou never caused him problems since they haven't really spoken much before.

Well that was before when he was in love with Kanroji, not to say that he still did not have lingering feelings, but the feelings had died down.

Of course, Iguro felt jealous whenever Kanroji was with her boyfriend but he never dared to say anything and instead chose to be happy.

Tomioka had learnt to open the curtains and leave immediately and so he did exactly that and walked so fast out of the room he might as well have ran.

Iguro got up 2 minutes later and wandered the house eventually finding the dining hall of the Rengoku estate.

Iguro's hair was all knotted up and messy, it looked absolutely nothing like him. He was walking around with his eyes half open and bumped into a few things on the way, screaming at the objects right after.

After eating alone together in an awkward silence, the swordsmen got ready for patrol and Iguro was back to his normal self, his hair was fixed up and he looked beautiful again.

"Iguro, did u sleep with that mask on?" Tomioka simply pointed at Iguro mask on his face "Isn't it bad? Shouldn't you change it periodically for no bacteria to enter?"

"I did change it, chill. I could finally use my own masks from home because you bought so many last time...Also where did you get them? The material was softer yet thicker."

"I got it from the South-East Village that's located more in Rengoku's patrol centre than Uzui's."

Iguro nodded his head "Could you maybe take me there one day?" Tomioka nodded, looked away, covered his ears and all without making it look too obvious. The two put on his shoes before the both said their goodbyes and thanks to the Rengoku siblings.

After a few minutes of walking together in complete silence Igurocoukd feel the tension between the two of them "Hey so uh about yesterday, think nothing of it. It was just to save both of our asses ok?"

Tomioka just nodded while staring at the floor as if he had some kind of a grudge against it "Think nothing of it huh.."

"Sorry what did you say? I couldn't hear you?" Iguro looked up at Tomioka confused and began to wave him hand in front of Tomioka's face.

Tomioka snapped out of it a few seconds later "Huh? Oh what's up?"
Iguro grinned "The sky I would hope." Tomioka internally rolled his eyes but could feel the corner of his mouth tugging to fall into a smile but he resisted and kept a dead pan face.

"You good?" Tomioka looked at Iguro from the corner of his eye "What do you mean?"

"I'm asking you why are you suddenly more depressed then what you usually are?" Iguro rolled his eyes but he was smiling ever so slightly under his mask.

"Oh..no reason I just uh...suddenly remembered something from a long time ago, is all." Tomioka tried his best to make it sound like he was serious but he knew Iguro wasn't a fool and that he wouldn't believe him.

Iguro looked like he was debating whether or not to believe Tomioka or not and went with his gut. "You're lying..could it be that you were hoping for me to be serious about the kiss we shared?"

Tomioka kept quiet and began walking extremely fast "Well? I won't know if you don't say." Iguro had a huge grin plastered on his face, he clearly thought this was a game and that Tomioka would just say no and they could leave it in the past.

Tomioka stopped dead in his tracks and looked back at Iguro. "Iguro, I know your intelligent, but right now your being extremely stupid."

"So you want me to admit it? You want me to tell you?" Tomioka walked up to Iguro and stayed a good distance from Iguro "But are you ready for the truth?" Iguro's grin had grown wider and he walked right up to Tomioka and stopped very close to Tomioka, dangerously close.

"Yeah, tell me everything." Iguro put his one hand on Tomioka's should and the other on the inside of Tomioka's thigh, his hand going in an upwards direction. "Or you could show me." Iguro smirked even more if that was even possible at this point.

"Then you'll know what I feel soon enough."