Top or bottom?

'What did he just say? Is he being serious or is he joking?' Tomioka's thoughts hadn't lasted long when Iguro leaned closer to Tomioka's face, leaning further by his ear.

"Can I take off my mask without you judging?" Iguro had already known the answer since he could already tell that Tomioka was indeed in love with him and it wasn't only that Tomioka was horny and pent up.

"That's entirely your choice Iguro, but I would never judge you." In the middle of Tomioka's sentence Iguro had already began to take off his mask Tomioka couldn't really see since his head was on his shoulder.

"Fuck, it's difficult to rest my head on your shoulder, flex your legs a little so I can sit on your lap better." Tomioka complied and did exactly what Iguro had asked, even changing their position a little bit so Iguro was now a little taller and was more comfortable on Tomioka's shoulder.

"Much better." Iguro moved his hand over Tomioka's eyes and began to kiss him, gently at first. Tomioka felt that Iguro's lips were soft but the sides of his mouth were fairly rough, though, not too rough.

Iguro licked Tomioka's lips for Tomioka to part his lips, but Tomioka didn't take the hint and just kept kissing Iguro normally.

After a while more of this, Iguro began impatient and bit Tomioka's lip, causing Tomioka to grunt and open his mouth.

Iguro wasted no time and made the kiss more heated, more passionate. Tomioka tried to fight Iguro in a fight for dominance in the kiss but lost due to his inexperience, his technique was way too sloppy.

Tomioka pulled away from Iguro, while Iguro still covered his eyes "Iguro, have you had any experience with others? You seem skilled."

"Of course I do, dumbass, what do you take me for?. Although, I was never truly in love with any of the individuals I had sex with." Tomioka took that as Iguro's way of telling him not to be jealous and that it was never with Kanroji either.

"I'm not a virgin unlike you." This somehow flipped a switch in Tomioka, he never removed the hand off his eyes and kept his eyes closed too just in case. He didn't want to make Iguro uncomfortable.

However, he grabbed Iguro's shoulder and pushed him down, returning back to the kiss. This time he was in control although it was still sloppy. He was basically just shoving his whole tongue in Iguro's mouth but that seemed to immobilise Iguro.

Iguro enjoy the feeling of his mouth being completely full, liked not being able to breathe properly. It was odd to him. He pushed Tomioka off him and began coughing for air.

"Geez..Tomioka chill....I also need to breathe. Didn't take you for the jealous, dominant type either. I thought you'd be the bottom."

"Bottom?....Ohhh the one that receives during sex. I thought you would.." Iguro glared at Tomioka and Tomioka could practically feel it, even though he couldn't see.

"Agh- this isn't going to work. Let's just stop here." Tomioka immediately pushed Iguro down again, "WAIT! I don't mind..Uhm you can do it to me, however you like and however much you like."

Tomioka's voice didn't even sound like it belonged to him, it was out of character for his voice to be shaky, but it was awfully shaky right then.

After a few seconds of silence Iguro felt that his hand that was on Tomioka face was getting wet. It took him another second just to process it.

"WOAH TOMIOKA. Calm down why are you crying?" Tomioka took Iguro's other hand and ran it through his own hair as if to calm himself down. Which it worked.

"I don't want you to go, what if you ignore me for the rest of our lives? What if you avoid me? What if I never get a change to be able to be this close to you? I don't even care if we have sex or not I just want to be near you Iguro. WHAT IF U START TO HATE M-"

"CALM DOWN TOMIOKA! I'M NOT GONNA AVOID YOU, NOR WILL I HATE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE MY DICK UP YOUR ASS." Iguro took his hand of Tomioka's eyes and put it on his cheek instead and started to gently stroke his cheek and sooth him.

'Damn I never took him for an overthinker nor a crybaby. But I guess he had every reason to cry. But still, he always looked so stoic and barely even looked like he was capable of having emotions..Damn I feel bad..."

"Alright here's the deal Tomioka. I'll bottom, if you let me go prepare and have a shower ok? And one more condition. You have to wear a blindfold, I'd prefer not to ruin the mood, you can look after."

"NO NO IGURO I DON'T MIND I REALLY DON-" Iguro put his hand on Tomioka's mouth to shut him up. Tomioka had his eyes closed the whole time regardless of Iguro's hand leaving his eyes.

"Tomioka...Uhm..." Iguro was trying to find something, anything that he could say to calm Tomioka down "I want this. Please let me do this for you."

Tomioka immediately shut up and Iguro could tell he was both blushing and processing the words. After saying that Iguro got up and went to the bathroom.

Tomioka sat there stunned, he opened his eyes after hearing the bathroom door shut. He looked for something to blindfold himself and put it on, then got on the bed and sat there waiting for Iguro.

Meanwhile, Iguro was in the shower fingering himself, trying to get used to the feeling of having something there.

After a while, he felt he was atleast loose enough, he couldn't say he enjoyed the feeling but he was loose enough to atleast take Tomioka.

He quickly finished washing the rest of his body and put on a yukata, which he assumed belonged to Tomioka.

Tomioka had his eyes closed the entire time, just in case Iguro's hand skipped off or something, he kept them closed from the beginning of when I said he did all the way to when Iguro entered the shower.

He didn't see Iguro's face but he has the idea that Iguro has 2 scars on the side of his face, but he would've never expected what it is he will see.