The mission Part 2

The Master explained why he thought an upper rank would show up and then the three pillars wished the Master good health and also said goodbye. Iguro was glad that the Master didn't bring up the situation with Kanroji.

"So the co-ordinates were Southeast if I'm not mistaken?" Rengoku still had his usual smile on his face.

'I wonder why the master wants Iguro and I to be on a different compartment to Rengoku. Oh but did the master say Tanjirou and his friends were also coming? Maybe that's why.'

Iguro still had the wet mask on his face, feeling very uncomfortable but still refused to take it off. "Do you not have a spare mask Iguro?" Tomioka was right behind him and had his head right by Iguro's ear and whispered it for Rengoku not to hear which thankfully his hearing wasn't very good.

"No damnit. I fucking used it on the last mission when blood got on my mask." Iguro was cussing himself out for not having an extra-extra one on hand.

"Rengoku, you don't mind if I head to this village right here, I just want to quickly get something I'll catch up with you guys." Iguro looked surprised at Tomioka and Rengoku just looked confused.

"Sure I don't mind, just don't miss the train." Rengoku smiles widely and carried on walking. "Hey I can get it myself." Iguro was pissed off that Tomioka was gonna get him a mask because he didn't want to rely on anyone after what happened with Kanroji.

"I've already told Rengoku that I'm going. You can come with me but just tell Rengoku." Iguro just glared at Tomioka and followed Rengoku.

"Fine, you can go get it.....Also thanks." After saying that Iguro immediately turned away 'Damnit, Tomioka's faster than me in running speed so he'll be more likely to not miss the train.

Iguro then turned back to look for Tomioka but he was gone 'See what I mean? No where in sight.'

On the was there Rengoku just kept talking and Iguro kept saying yes, yeah or anything that varied in that context to tell Iguro he was in fact, listening to him. If Rengoku had a question, he answered.

'My haori is dry now but this damned mask won't dry up. Also what the fuck is taking Tomioka so fucking long?' Rengoku suddenly stopped so Iguro did as well.

"What's wrong Rengoku?" Rengoku was just staring up ahead. "Oh sorry, nothing Iguro, it's just that I would like to buy some food before going on the train if you don't mind."

"Of course Rengoku, I'm not gonna stop you from eating." Iguro smiled and although it was under the mask Rengoku knew he was smiling.

"Thank you Iguro." Immediately Rengoku was in the line of a sweet potato store to buy food. The line was long but it was going quickly.

'Now all we have to do is wait for this idiot. Oh wait I wonder if there are any masks here. I'm running out of masks at home.' Iguro started walking around the small stores by the station but couldn't find anything.

Iguro decided to just buy the three train tickets and waited on a bench the sweet potato stand. A few minutes later, Rengoku came walking back with tons of sweet potato boxes and the train had actually just stopped so they started walking on.

'Where the fuck is Tomioka?' Iguro was getting pissed that he was taking so long to get back from the village.

Rengoku and Iguro were in two different compartments and just as the doors were about to close to Iguro's compartment, Tomioka ran in quickly.

'Now I have to deal with a wet mask for the rest of the mission, damn him saying he'll get me a mask and then ends up not making it, stupid idiot.'

Then Iguro saw someone sit down next to him and wasn't expecting it so he looked at them quickly and saw Tomioka sitting there taking the bandages out of the package it came in.

Then he was holding them out to Iguro neatly wrapped up "Here Iguro.." Tomioka was looking at the bandages and not at Iguro, which pissed Iguro off but he didn't even know why.

Iguro just snatched the bandages away from Tomioka and started to take of the bandages and realised Tomioka was looking at him "Oi! Look away you dense moron!!"

Tomioka looked hesitant but he turned his head and Iguro carried on taking off his bandages 'I can't let him or anyone else see this filthy face of mine.' When his thoughts ended he quickly wrapped his face in the new set of bandages.

'Huh these are pretty comfortable.' Tomioka knew he was finished putting on his bandages from not hearing any more rustling and looked at Iguro.

"Why do you hide your face with those bandages?" Iguro's head shot up at Tomioka and he looked very surprised "It's not a face worth seeing."

"Huh?" Tomioka had a completely puzzled face, he honestly had no words. "Never mind, forget I even said anything." Iguro just turned and looked out the window.

Just then the man came in to stamp their tickets, Iguro gave Tomioka his ticket and the man had stamped both of their tickets.

The two pillars looked at eachother and just then they feel asleep. Iguro's head hit Tomioka's shoulder because he had been leaning slightly that way after putting his bandage in his left picket he stayed leaning that way.

Tomioka's head fell on top of Iguro's head. And just then two little boys came running in tying a rope to each of their hands

"Don't forget, these are pillars so be careful." One of the boys said before starting to count. The other boy nodded before starting to count as well. Both closing their eyes.

In Iguro's dream he was with Kanroji and both were eating, having a happy breakfast together. Kanroji was talking and he felt so happy he forgot he was even in a dream at all.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

MANGA SPOILERS UP AHEAD!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

As for Tomioka's dream he was having a picnic with Tsutako, Urokodaki, Sabito, the other pillars and as well as the Master.

The Master was in the best of health and still had his same happy and calm persona. All the pillars were being kind to one another even Shinazugaw, Kocho and Iguro were acting out of character. Sabito and Tsutako were the same as always though.

But then suddenly everything changed Tomioka was now in completely different area. It looked to be his bedroom in his estate and there was someone next to him?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Question : does anyone else have dreams that often skip from place to place multiple times? Because I do and that's where I'm basing Tomioka's dream on.

Anyways hope you guys enjoy